Is this safe?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
I’m about to be on prozac, adderall, and ostarine all at the same time. i’m only going to take the adderall as needed when i have to get work done tho. anyone know if there are bad interactions between those two medications and sarms or should i be chilling. guess we will find out in 5 hours

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
someone please help a brother out im not tryna die

yeah if i have a heart attack it’s on you fags

bye bye liver

eh i don’t drink and i’m on NAC hopefully that’ll be enough to not complete destroy it
Good luck brother wish you the best just take regular screenings

dont take aderall

i took it for 5 days and it made me suicidal for 3-4 days

dont take aderall

i took it for 5 days and it made me suicidal for 3-4 days
shittttt. i’m in a good mental state. it’s vyvanse tho so hopefully it’s a bit different

I’m about to be on prozac, adderall, and ostarine all at the same time. i’m only going to take the adderall as needed when i have to get work done tho. anyone know if there are bad interactions between those two medications and sarms or should i be chilling. guess we will find out in 5 hours
Ostarine is perfect for not gaining a single pound of lean mass but at the same time crashing your T levels LOL

Ostarine is perfect for not gaining a single pound of lean mass but at the same time crashing your T levels LOL
i’m up 15 pounds in 8 weeks bro

shittttt. i’m in a good mental state. it’s vyvanse tho so hopefully it’s a bit different
it doesnt matter ur mental state . i was even going to a date 1h before and i started crying and felt depressive for no reason . Drugs are killing your brain serotonine & dophamine , no matter what

it doesnt matter ur mental state . i was even going to a date 1h before and i started crying and felt depressive for no reason . Drugs are killing your brain serotonine & dophamine , no matter what
shit okay i’ll be aware of that. i’ve never dealt with depression before so if i feel that i’ll never take it again

shit okay i’ll be aware of that. i’ve never dealt with depression before so if i feel that i’ll never take it again
And remember its after you finish taking it most likely . it depends on every person . I had extremely euphoria first 4-5 days then on 6th day i felt bad. then after i stopped taking it first 3 DAYS were absoluty abysmal . I even had to hang out with most of my friends otherwise i think i wouldve jumped out from balcony . Now i feel a little bit better

are you stupid? log off .org and ask a doctor