Is this the ideal male physique?

cytoplasm

cytoplasm

El hijo del viento

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, DelonLover1999, St.TikTokcel and 16 others
Kinda shit tbh , clavicle pill is literally a make or break for a human being , untrained or not
IMG 7563 IMG 7564

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, panfacemogger, Giorgio and 6 others
shape like a water bottle after you squeeze the middle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Manletmachine, cytoplasm and 2 others
lots of people got saved by delt growth instead of clavicles like orc and phil heath basically
Orcs clavicles at base genetic was already good so building shoulders just made his frame look that much bigger similar to my case i think mine was almost 20 untrained

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Orcs clavicles at base genetic was already good so building shoulders just made his frame look that much bigger similar to my case i think mine was almost 20 untrained
i mean clavicle to waist orc almost had a neutral to negative ratio unless someone can find better before pics but thats about average maybe above average on .org because a shit ton of people have negative ratios

Barrett physique or over

• JFL
Reactions: joao
this is like a good example of comparing clavicles orc is like by far the worst in pure clavicle length while ethans clavicles are so god damn wide its almost uncanny

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
so guys on gear? jfl
i mean no way to get that kind of delt growth, people saying that they have "genetically gifted delts" are most likely roiding espescially if they're above like 6'

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
i can nitpick it

stronger than regular skinny fat and fat brahs

but shoulders arent round enough
got the side fat on stomach so no v taper look
knees look weak thighs are heavy
It’s impossible to get round shoulders natty buddy

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
it is possible, U just have to keep spamming shoulders + get lean enough.
No buddy, it is impossible. You can lighting fraud yeah, but you will never have truly round shoulders natty

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
No buddy, it is impossible. You can lighting fraud yeah, but you will never have truly round shoulders natty
Obviously, having supbar DNA doesn't help as well. Klines + not roiding = JYM is a waste of time.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine