Is this true? If so, is everybody on HGH/MK-677 and Aromasin are under risk?

Weter

Weter

Gold
Does it apply to aromasin too because of the active compound (exemestane) which is steroid.
Shouldnt be applying to MK-677 but applies to anyone injecting HGH.
Or is it just straight lie and bullshitting?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, optimisticzoomer and szolliontaraelis
well you're a fucking dumbass and so is he. hgh doesn't affect your balls like test or any other test booster and does it make sense that you can ONLY have a daughter. please blame your parents for your subhuman IQ

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, maxxmclooks, MentalistKebab and 3 others
well you're a fucking dumbass and so is he. hgh doesn't affect your balls like test or any other test booster and does it make sense that you can ONLY have a daughter. please blame your parents for your subhuman IQ
this tbh :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Ok dele alli regen, but i would like to hear other's opinions

:lul: at some peoples IQ's

MK677 is a growth hormone secretagogue, its effects are not gonna affect your reproductive system directly, same with hgh or igf-1. Testosterone, however can definitely lower or kill your fertility, because its injection also causes FSH (follicel stimulating hormone) to drop, which affects sperm production and motility. As for the birth ratios changing to only daughters, I've definitely heard of it before, but not to such an extent. Its been studied before (PMID: 8776463).

Its confusing, though, as the general hypothesis is that high t and estrogen increase the probability of a son, while high gonadotropins and progesterone increase the probability of a daughter. In men with testicular cancer, their probability of having a daughter drastically increases (PMID: 9524584).

If you want to read more, you might want to check this academic journal article out.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
MK677 is a growth hormone secretagogue, its effects are not gonna affect your reproductive system directly, same with hgh or igf-1. Testosterone, however can definitely lower or kill your fertility, because its injection also causes FSH (follicel stimulating hormone) to drop, which affects sperm production and motility. As for the birth ratios changing to only daughters, I've definitely heard of it before, but not to such an extent. Its been studied before (PMID: 8776463).

Its confusing, though, as the general hypothesis is that high t and estrogen increase the probability of a son, while high gonadotropins and progesterone increase the probability of a daughter. In men with testicular cancer, their probability of having a daughter drastically increases (PMID: 9524584).

If you want to read more, you might want to check this academic journal article out.
Kinda life fuel, in a weird autistic way that I can explain if anyone cares enough

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
aromasin maybe, if u do high dose for long

mk677 nah, jfl

This is getting an uprovote, what about aromasin? Exemestane is direct steroid but AI(aromatase inhibitors) are also necesary to keep growth plates open

6.25mg aromasin, safe? I need to keep those growth plates open
no amount of aromasin is safe in puberty, dont fucking do it man def not worth it

if u really have to heightmaxx then just mk677 with berberine

i’ll tag u in one thread so u see what can happen if u do aromasin at that age

1) AI's are always dangerous during puberty only dosing hgh is enough and will get you up to even 8cm increase in final adult height. Results are dependent on dosage and how early the treatment starts.

2) Not all steroids are the "same", they are a class of chemicals that are synthetic hormones. Different compounds that are considered steroids will yield different side effects and results.

3) MK667 is a ghrelin mimetic so it only produces growth hormone which signals the liver to produce IGF-1 as a side effect, it is not as effective is pharma grade or ugl hgh. It will not have the same sides too as it works under a different path of action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are in your late 15's, taking AI to stop growth plate closure is dangerous and will probably not yield significant results than let's say a 13-14 year old injecting hgh or even taking mk667.

If you have parents that are both 5ft 5 and 5 ft 8, you CANNOT reach 6ft4 by blasting gh and using AI's till you are 19.

GH therapy will most likely add up to 8-10 cm ( or about 3 inches ) to your final height which is still really good. Possibly saving someone from being 5ft6 to being 5ft8 or having someone going from 5ft10 - 6 ft .5 inch

1) AI's are always dangerous during puberty only dosing hgh is enough and will get you up to even 8cm increase in final adult height. Results are dependent on dosage and how early the treatment starts.

2) Not all steroids are the "same", they are a class of chemicals that are synthetic hormones. Different compounds that are considered steroids will yield different side effects and results.

3) MK667 is a ghrelin mimetic so it only produces growth hormone which signals the liver to produce IGF-1 as a side effect, it is not as effective is pharma grade or ugl hgh. It will not have the same sides too as it works under a different path of action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are in your late 15's, taking AI to stop growth plate closure is dangerous and will probably not yield significant results than let's say a 13-14 year old injecting hgh or even taking mk667.

If you have parents that are both 5ft 5 and 5 ft 8, you CANNOT reach 6ft4 by blasting gh and using AI's till you are 19.

GH therapy will most likely add up to 8-10 cm ( or about 3 inches ) to your final height which is still really good. Possibly saving someone from being 5ft6 to being 5ft8 or having someone going from 5ft10 - 6 ft .5 inch
Im 16.5, doctors said on my x ray that growth plates are closing, thats main reason i take aromasin… do the sides mentioned in video apply to me? Im doing small dosages as i said, 6.25mg

Tell this to Arnold who only had sons lmao

Im 16.5, doctors said on my x ray that growth plates are closing, thats main reason i take aromasin… do the sides mentioned in video apply to me? Im doing small dosages as i said, 6.25mg
Yes, aromatase inhibition is never really safe and frankly stupid during adolescence.

Do you genuinely think it's worth it to squeeze about 2 cm ( if im being generous ) ?

Yes, aromatase inhibition is never really safe and frankly stupid during adolescence.

Do you genuinely think it's worth it to squeeze about 2 cm ( if im being generous ) ?
Every centimeter matters in a world where average 13 yo is 190cm+

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff