Is total weight / BMI important at all?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I’m 5’10 and whenever I get 15% body fat or below I’m almost always in the 150 lbs range.

Which is pretty light.

And if I wanted to get to 10% body fat I’d be 145-148 range.

Which is very light and quite frail Ect.

Is it more important to hit the lowest bodyfat I can and forget about FFMI / BMI???

bmi is a tool for measuring populations not individuals, most people within the 'healthy' bmi range are still fat to the point it compromises their health.

if you have no muscle it's possible that you're going to be extremely light at low bodyfat.

bmi is a tool for measuring populations not individuals, most people within the 'healthy' bmi range are still fat to the point it compromises their health.

if you have no muscle it's possible that you're going to be extremely light at low bodyfat.
I have muscle I think that the issue is that my bone mass and legs are underdeveloped so my FFMI is low

Should I worry more about my weight or bodyfat?

body fat percentage is more important.

I have muscle I think that the issue is that my bone mass and legs are underdeveloped so my FFMI is low

Should I worry more about my weight or bodyfat?
bone mass doesn't vary widely between individuals of the same race, just the shape does.

weight doesn't matter much, high bodyfat is unhealthy regardless of what your weight is.

body fat percentage is more important.
Ok I hear ya.

I just know when I watch 140 pound ufc or boxers I don’t have a ton of respect for them.

Idk lol

bone mass doesn't vary widely between individuals of the same race, just the shape does.

weight doesn't matter much, high bodyfat is unhealthy regardless of what your weight is.
What do u consider healthy?

Ok I hear ya.

I just know when I watch 140 pound ufc or boxers I don’t have a ton of respect for them.

Idk lol
they arent 140 pounds. they deplete themselves and cut down water weight to 140 then compete 20+ pounds heavier

they arent 140 pounds. they deplete themselves and cut down water weight to 140 then compete 20+ pounds heavier
I do remember reading that many Abercrombie male model guys were 145-155 range and 5’9-5’10

They were proly like me with decent torsos and skinny chicken legs

The app is called Spren. It has 7 day trial. I’m considering purchasing it.

150lbs is a perfect weight for a manlet.

btw, take what bodyfat percentage you think you are and add 5% to that and you will find your true bodyfat. If you think you are 15, then you are around 20%, so more likely you are around 150lbs when you are 20% body fat.

150lbs is a perfect weight for a manlet.

btw, take what bodyfat percentage you think you are and add 5% to that and you will find your true bodyfat. If you think you are 15, then you are around 20%, so more likely you are around 150lbs when you are 20% body fat.
I use an app called Spren to measure.

It’s comparable to Dexa and uses photos to analyze.

But yeah most ppl are off when they guess

An app on your phone is not comparable to dexa.
Also “comparable” is very vague language. You’d ask me to specify before making a contrarian statement.

But alas a symptom of autism is misguided disagreeableness