Is tretinoin a must for anti-ageing?

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Is tret absolutely necessary? I don’t want that gay shiny skin and purging that comes with it. Also, a bitch to apply with and possible fat loss under eyes?

Currently just using lactic acid 5%, might incorporate copper peptides soon. I’m on fin too.

Also, sunscreen looks gay, guess I’ll be wearing baseball hat everywhere this summer.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Can someone tag oldcels on anti-ageing protocol (will rep)

Shut the fuck up nigga. If you want rugged incel scarred ugly subhuman skin you can always just not use anything on your face.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and laaltin
Shut the fuck up nigga. If you want rugged incel scarred ugly subhuman skin you can always just not use anything on your face.
Whats your routine bro

Whats your routine bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and laaltin
Is tret absolutely necessary? I don’t want that gay shiny skin and purging that comes with it. Also, a bitch to apply with and possible fat loss under eyes?

Currently just using lactic acid 5%, might incorporate copper peptides soon. I’m on fin too.

Also, sunscreen looks gay, guess I’ll be wearing baseball hat everywhere this summer.
“sunscreen looks gay” yeah, if you cant wear sunscreen then dont use tret. have fun burning your face off.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin

You wont get gay shiny skin lol. The guys with that skin just put a shit ton of moisturizer on themselves to show you that their skin is really "nice"

You're skin will look the same, just less oil/sebum, less wrinkles and a little paler

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Detective, laaltin and 1 other person
Just dry and irritate your skin your whole life bro, gonna help anti aging