Is Vitamin D3+K2 MK4 legit?

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
What results can I expect? Also which dosage should I start with? Heard it also grows your penis but don't know if that's actually true or not.

Nothing happens. Next question

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
kys faggot

hope this helps 👍

• Ugh..
kys faggot

hope this helps 👍
If you seriously have nothing to add to this thread then fuck off, if you're not here to looksmax, what are you here for?

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Beastchodecode
take it but don’t expect anything to happen

• +1
penis study was kind of unreliable, but mk4 is legit for bone growth

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hirola
  • +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints
i've been doing it for a bit. would probably only make a difference if you had been doing it from a very young age consistently with proper dosages for both.
otherwise just some health benefits like healthier bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and sportsmogger
What results can I expect? Also which dosage should I start with? Heard it also grows your penis but don't know if that's actually true or not.
K2 barely does anything. There's theories it can grow bones if highly megadosed however

• +1
i've been doing it for a bit. would probably only make a difference if you had been doing it from a very young age consistently with proper dosages for both.
otherwise just some health benefits like healthier bones
Did you notice any changes? Facial bone growth/remodeling? Height growth?

It for sure increases bonemass over a long time period, if you used it for like 10 years all your bones would certainly become thicker. Vitamin K is like pussy ass HGH

• +1
It for sure increases bonemass over a long time period, if you used it for like 10 years all your bones would certainly become thicker. Vitamin K is like pussy ass HGH
Yet it's far safer than sticking a needle up your ass and regulating blood, insulin levels etc.

Yet it's far safer than sticking a needle up your ass and regulating blood, insulin levels etc.
Well obviously, you won't get close to the same results though.

• +1
Did you notice any changes? Facial bone growth/remodeling? Height growth?
nope. like i said would probably only really make a difference if someone was doing it from like age 9 every day. and i dont think there's any link between k2 and height at all.

don't overhype it. it's not some magic that will make you grow mogger bones or an inch of height. just like almost every supplement, a possible slight improvement in overall health

• +1
I take 1500 IU per day. I add to that 150 mcg of Vit K and it’s great.
recommended by my doctor

I’d try it

• +1
nope. like i said would probably only really make a difference if someone was doing it from like age 9 every day. and i dont think there's any link between k2 and height at all.

don't overhype it. it's not some magic that will make you grow mogger bones or an inch of height. just like almost every supplement, a possible slight improvement in overall health
I'll adopt some random kid and use him as a test dummy.

• +1
Reactions: rose167
I take 1500 IU per day. I add to that 150 mcg of Vit K and it’s great.
recommended by my doctor

I’d try it
How long have you been taking it for

I think vitamin K is one of the best looksmax supplements, especially if you get transdermal vitamin K so you could apply it topically to jaw or clavicles or something.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Schizoidcel and sportsmogger