Is walking better to lose weight than running

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
Because i dont want to lose muscles or get too tired that i eat a lot

I'm on calorific deficit with OMAD and I walk at least 8 km every single day. I'll probably run too once it gets dryer, but as it is I'm inclined to say yes. Whenever I had to walk a lot I've always lost a bit of weight. For some reason when I'm more physically active I don't want to eat as much and I'm less inclined to snack. It's lifefuel to me because I binge a lot on food unless I keep myself in check.
It also feels really nice to be outside in fresh air and in the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23 and Willmogulater
I'm on calorific deficit with OMAD and I walk at least 8 km every single day. I'll probably run too once it gets dryer, but as it is I'm inclined to say yes. Whenever I had to walk a lot I've always lost a bit of weight. For some reason when I'm more physically active I don't want to eat as much and I'm less inclined to snack. It's lifefuel to me because I binge a lot on food unless I keep myself in check.
It also feels really nice to be outside in fresh air and in the sun.
Yea walking feels good also one perk is its easy compared to running so u can be consistent rather than skipping because u know it too hard to run everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396
Yea walking feels good also one perk is its easy compared to running so u can be consistent rather than skipping because u know it too hard to run everyday
If your phone has an app with a daily physical goal, it helps to make it a habit.
The only thing that really sucks is that you can only walk to so many places so many times before it gets boring.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
100000% yes. Running will wear your joints out in due time. It is only logical that walking is a far healthier alternative

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
walking its easier for the joints your using less muscle mass but in my opinion its better im doing like 30k steps at work and im not tired or shit