Is whitening the sclera always a lookmax?

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
Could it hurt dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: womanfearer
yes it is

• +1
Reactions: fuse

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
agreed but show wise dexter>>>>>>>>you
The end seemed rush, Dexter New Blood was amazing though

Despite the sequel, killing off dexter at the end of the first show would’ve been better, if YOU does that for season 5, it’ll be amazing

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yes its a halo on any human

agreed but show wise dexter>>>>>>>>you
dexter seasons 1, 2, 4, & 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

i dropped you after like 6 episodes trying to get into it over a week but dexter i finished all seasons in like a month (rotter shit)

i dropped you after like 6 episodes trying to get into it over a week but dexter i finished all seasons in like a month (rotter shit)
season 4 of dexter is peak televison imo

• +1
Reactions: fuse
The end seemed rush, Dexter New Blood was amazing though

Despite the sequel, killing off dexter at the end of the first show would’ve been better, if YOU does that for season 5, it’ll be amazing
I actually liked when deb and dexter got together and the whole therapist stuff
Same with Lila

I stopped watching because debra turned literally braindead

• +1
Reactions: coispet

You probably dropped YOU since it’s perfectly paced, the show had 10 episodes yet managed to fit in a bunch of different storylines, character introductions and cliffhangers

Dexter had a lot of episodes and had time to fit all that in with no issues, keeps the viewer hooked

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
I actually liked when deb and dexter got together and the whole therapist stuff
Same with Lila

I stopped watching because debra turned literally braindead
S8? yea i stopped after last S7 episode, didnt wanna ruin the show because i knew the last two seasons were ass

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
You probably dropped YOU since it’s perfectly paced, the show had 10 episodes yet managed to fit in a bunch of different storylines, character introductions and cliffhangers

Dexter had a lot of episodes and had time to fit all that in with no issues, keeps the viewer hooked
so basically ur saying they did the same thing except dexter did it better

got it

No, this mogs

Extra points for dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine and fuse
so basically ur saying they did the same thing except dexter did it better

got it
?

I wasn’t arguing what show was better, they’re both good shows

Why are you being pedantic lol

only seasons 1 and 2 were good of YOU and half of the third season.
They added the storyline where joe finds a partner similar to him way to soon

• Hmm...
Love wasn’t perfect for Joe, the whole point of the show is that Joe can’t find anyone perfect for him, because he isn’t perfect

He thought Love was this caring woman just like his mother (highlighted the Oedipus complex), and couldn’t stand her when she turned out to be exactly like him, because he hates himself

It was mentioned by Gabe in season 2

“If you can’t love yourself, how will you ever love someone else”

season 2 ending was perfect tbh. The show could ended there and be one of the best shows of all time

• +1
Love wasn’t perfect for Joe, the whole point of the show is that Joe can’t find anyone perfect for him, because he isn’t perfect

He thought Love was this caring woman just like his mother (highlighted the Oedipus complex), and couldn’t stand her when she turned out to be exactly like him, because he hates himself

It was mentioned by Gabe in season 2

“If you can’t love yourself, how will you ever love someone else”
love was perfect for him he’s just retarded

• +1
love was perfect for him he’s just retarded
No she wasn’t

Putting 2 murderers in the same household is like trusting a madman with a nuke

It’s the opposite of perfect

No she wasn’t

Putting 2 murderers in the same household is like trusting a madman with a nuke

It’s the opposite of perfect
So you think Kate who can just help with the murders is better?

• +1
So you think Kate who can just help with the murders is better?
I don’t think any girl for him was perfect

He wasn’t ready to be in a relationship with anyone, that was evident after his first experience with Candace

The show should kill Joe in season 5 to finalise the series

?

I wasn’t arguing what show was better, they’re both good shows

Why are you being pedantic lol
because you're yapping

i dont even get your point, dexter seasons have almost the same amount of episodes as you seasons. you's storylines were just not that interesting to me, i think partially because the show was just not that well executed compared to dexter. they both had enough time for good storylines

Penn is ultimate dark triad if only he wasn’t such a faggot irl
He isn’t, he used to make his partners bark and cry for his name in bed, now he’s a settled down married man that does a podcast with normie foids

because you're yapping

i dont even get your point, dexter seasons have almost the same amount of episodes as you seasons. you's storylines were just not that interesting to me, i think partially because the show was just not that well executed compared to dexter. they both had enough time for good storylines
How am I yapping mate

You cant put forward an opinion on a show you didn’t have the attention span of completing

I don’t think any girl for him was perfect

He wasn’t ready to be in a relationship with anyone, that was evident after his first experience with Candace

The show should kill Joe in season 5 to finalise the series
Ehh morally ig, I like how Joe can kill anyone and get away with his plot armor though

• +1
How am I yapping mate

You cant put forward an opinion on a show you didn’t have the attention span of completing
theres a reason i kept watching dexter and not you

i guess my opinion reflects the first 6-8 episodes then and not the full series, my bad i guess

Ehh morally ig, I like how Joe can kill anyone and get away with his plot armor though
That needs to come to an end, it was getting unrealistic especially in season 4

This curse happened to another show called Top Boy, in the first few seasons, murders were taboo within the show and took episodes to clean up, now it’s like there’s a murder every episode

That needs to come to an end, it was getting unrealistic especially in season 4

This curse happened to another show called Top Boy, in the first few seasons, murders were taboo within the show and took episodes to clean up, now it’s like there’s a murder every episode
yeah when watching I already knew s3 and s4 were bad so I just made a mental point that season 2 was the ending and everything else is extra.

I feel they already ran it too the ground especially in season 4. ending was good though

• Hmm...
yeah when watching I already knew s3 and s4 were bad so I just made a mental point that season 2 was the ending and everything else is extra.

I feel they already ran it too the ground especially in season 4. ending was good though
Season 4 definitely could’ve been executed better, as in the whole fight club plot twist with Rhys, killing Malcolm and the whole season being about the significance of Malcolm’s murder rather than the 5 other people Joe had killed would’ve been better, similar to the whole of season 3 focusing on the murder of Natalie

Also season 3 was defintely very good, I loved Joe and Love’s relationship, it was my favourite and loved to see the ups and downs of it throughout the season, season 3 was different to the first two seasons but in a good way, it stopped being the same old “boy meets girl” complex

Season 4 definitely could’ve been executed better, as in the whole fight club plot twist with Rhys, killing Malcolm and the whole season being about the significance of Malcolm’s murder rather than the 5 other people Joe had killed would’ve been better, similar to the whole of season 3 focusing on the murder of Natalie

Also season 3 was defintely very good, I loved Joe and Love’s relationship, it was my favourite and loved to see the ups and downs of it throughout the season, season 3 was different to the first two seasons but in a good way, it stopped being the same old “boy meets girl” complex
idk I didn’t enjoy the weird pacing of s3. Felt really boring due to there disinterest and with that mid black girl that had a boring character to her.

• +1