Is wisdom teeth extraction as bad as premolars extraction?

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Having premolars removed alongside with using braces is known to set the maxilla back. What about wisdom teeth?

Having premolars removed alongside with using braces is known to set the maxilla back. What about wisdom teeth?
If your jaw cannot fit your wisdom teeth then it was never meant to be :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Inhale
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Agendum
As long as you do it for bimax it's fine. Removing wisdom tooth doesn't seems to cause loss in bone mass. It's another story for the premolars, especially the upper premolars.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Removing wisdom tooth doesn't seems to cause loss in bone mass. It's another story for the premolars, especially the upper premolars.
Do you have any sources to back up this claim? Not that I think you're spouting bs. But everyone says different things regarding this matter without ever backing up their claims, and I would like to read up on on the subject.

Do you have any sources to back up this claim? Not that I think you're spouting bs. But everyone says different things regarding this matter without ever backing up their claims, and I would like to read up on on the subject.
Here:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Here:
Thanks for taking the time. The post you linked to are just making claims however, without backing them up, so I don't find it to be of any help, tbh

Can vouch for this. Got second molar implant and my jaw has become great again. When i had my second molar removed that side of my face became slightly saggy. Always Get dental implants. I hope i can Get wisdom teeth implants aswell as i know How to take Care of my teeth now

Teeth extractions will always alter your jaw

@valhalar @andy9432 @LMSMaxxer

Where to find blackpilled dentists that could do bone grafts after removal wisdom tooth?
I live in Poland and no dentist is performing bone graft for wisdom tooth (most don't even know what bone graft is)

As long as you do it for bimax it's fine. Removing wisdom tooth doesn't seems to cause loss in bone mass. It's another story for the premolars, especially the upper premolars.
had to get premolars removed before BIMAX, had an overbite before, two years after extractions I had the BIMAX; I still had an overbite right before the BIMAX,

I don't know whether or not this could be taken as an indicator that upper premolars extraction hadn't set the maxilla back in the meantime (it was before I was a ware of looksmaxxing and mewing, and orthotropics theories, etc,...).

had to get premolars removed before BIMAX, had an overbite before, two years after extractions I had the BIMAX; I still had an overbite right before the BIMAX,

I don't know whether or not this could be taken as an indicator that upper premolars extraction hadn't set the maxilla back in the meantime (it was before I was a ware of looksmaxxing and mewing, and orthotropics theories, etc,...).
Did ur maxilla change at all?? Like did cheekbones change size etc