Is "You" worth watching?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I just finished Dexter and then I saw I've only watched a bit of You. It seems like the normie version of Dexter. Joe seems like an emotional and insecure baby, putting all that effort into random whores and acting out.

I remember in the first series I got bored because I saw a scene where Joe was stalking Beck and she was getting fucked by her ex whilst he was obsessing over her :lul:. Joe was standing in the window and I thought what kind of serial killer is allowing himself to be a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Imagine if joe was some neckbeard obese no one would watch it . Girls want to be stalked by dark triads like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon, N1666 and xegigi
It is a normie version of Dexter. First season is good then the seasons get worse. Don't bother watching after season 3.

It's worth it if you wanna see foids get killed

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I just finished Dexter and then I saw I've only watched a bit of You. It seems like the normie version of Dexter. Joe seems like an emotional and insecure baby, putting all that effort into random whores and acting out.

I remember in the first series I got bored because I saw a scene where Joe was stalking Beck and she was getting fucked by her ex whilst he was obsessing over her :lul:. Joe was standing in the window and I thought what kind of serial killer is allowing himself to be a cuck.
He’s a legit cuck that chases roasties

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Garbage compared to Dexter.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, fuse and N1666
WFya.gif

Dexter is so awesome, New Blood sucked.

You season 1 and 2 are good, 3 drops off hard but still worth watching imo. Yes Dexter mogs Joe but if you like Dexter I'd imagine you'll like You. It has some really good moments

• +1
Reactions: fuse, TheParkinSon and N1666
Garbage compared to Dexter.
the writers couldn't figure out how to stretch the episodes so it's filled with meaningless shit convos
while in Dexter every dialogue leads to action and the episode never gets boring.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and romanstock