Is Zayn Malik (175 cm) the ultimate proof that Face > Height?

Lmao we have the same phenotype and height. He's one of the rare exceptions to blackpill because of status. Manlet + ethnic. It'd be over if he couldn't sing ngl. I fuckin hate blackpill, thats why im gonna rope

He is dating supermodel Bella Hadid, same height as him (175cm). They are both status-maxxed, so don't give me the "he has high status".

1462263623-zayn-malik-gigi-hadid-pda-met-gala.jpg
He is proof that face + massive status > height

Good looking ethnic + high status = mog

Tbh, I think Gigi thinks of Zayn as betabuxx / safe boyfriend choice. I mean she knows he could have gotten a superior GigaChad, but she settled for him
Zayn is known as "heart breaker" in media. He literally hooked up with several actresses and models and then broke up with them when he was done. He never wanted serious relationship. He broke up with Gigi many times too but Gigi tried really hard to keep him and now they've a baby so they're together! So there's nothing like betabuxxx. Duh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Renaissance.Chad
1. it’s Gigi and she is overrated af. Looks like a HTB max
2. Zayn is an overrated ethnic manlet Framecel as well. Haloed by Status and invisible next to tall white HTN with good physique

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Bella hadid is actually taller than him

Everything matters. Just some factors more then others. If you got alot of positive factors you can outcome (some) negative factors.