• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and 5'7 zoomer
بتوجيهات بن لادن .. نواصل درب منهاتن
لنرغم أنف أمريكا .. ونقطع شرها الشائن .. و نقطع شرها الشائن
أنا يا بوش إرهابي .. حديد الظفر والنابِ
جمعت اليوم أصحابي .. لنمحو ليلك الداكِن

الشواذ البدو
تركي منغولي قذر

T*rks where brought to the mid east by the Abbasid Caliphate as slave warriors, that's why every Mongloid turd should get bitchslapped by his Arab masters every now and then.

Behave good or we'll send you back to your cave in Mongolia 🇲🇳

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
تركي منغولي قذر

T*rks where brought to the mid east by the Abbasid Caliphate as slave warriors, that's why every Mongloid turd should get bitchslapped by his Arab masters every now and then.

@Atsiz

تركي منغولي قذر

Ar*bian dog, obey the Turks!

Prophet muhammed was Turk.

Ara*bs are a fallen race that does not know how to fight

Turkish fighters defeat ISIS in Syria

Come and lets fuck you all one by one!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil, Fiqh and 5'7 zoomer
"Ar*b warriors"

How do these fools fight like this? :lul: @Absi @copemaxxedturanid

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and copemaxxedturanid

View attachment 2463010
وش فيك؟ اتق الله ليش قلت النبي اصله تركي انت ؟؟ عيب عليك يابن ااقخبة

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp and Absi

View attachment 2463010
'Arabian Dog' JFL

I'll prefer being one of these Arabic breed dogs rather than a high status turd

Also JFL at "Prophet Muhammed was a turd" lmao, Muhammad was a Semitic Arabian trader, absolutely have zero connection to Half brained steppe people who drink wolf piss as a holy medicine and Fucking there sisters inside mongolian caves

Arabs conquered all of the mid east when the romans and persian infidels where fighting them, something turks will never have with there 'Ottowomen Empir!' which was built by adopting the Arabian relegion of Islam.

Be1b231add3716cd386702d042403ac90ae9af18

Look at that filthy turk! These people conquered 14km in 29 years, speedrunning empires before it was cool!

Anatolia is mixed between Greeks, Arabs, Persian, Armenians Kurds etc.. your whole race and country is a lie and it's just a bunch of mixed people with no heritage, you needed Ataturk to create your current identity JUST FUCKIN LOL

Now as usual we'll end this with a classic chant

• +1
Reactions: skeet and kurd
'Arabian Dog' JFL

View attachment 2463211

Also JFL at "Prophet Muhammed was a turd" lmao, Muhammad was a Semitic Arabian trader, absolutely have zero connection to Half brained steppe people who drink wolf piss as a holy medicine and Fucking there sisters inside mongolian caves

Arabs conquered all of the mid east when the romans and persian infidels where fighting them, something turks will never have with there 'Ottowomen Empir!' which was built by adopting the Arabian relegion of Islam.

View attachment 2463216
Look at that filthy turk! These people conquered 14km in 29 years, speedrunning empires before it was cool!

Anatolia is mixed between Greeks, Arabs, Persian, Armenians Kurds etc.. your whole race and country is a lie and it's just a bunch of mixed people with no heritage, you needed Ataturk to create your current identity JUST FUCKIN LOL

I agree with you LOL, im Kurdish ethnically and went to turkey on holiday and everyone spoke kurdish, almost no ones turkish there jfl theyre just hiding it so erdogan dosnt kill them

• +1
Reactions: Absi
وش فيك؟ اتق الله ليش قلت النبي اصله تركي انت ؟؟ عيب عليك يابن ااقخبة
يا رجل هذا مجرد تركي مغولي قذر، حياتهم كلها عبارة عن سب واهانة العرب فقط ليشبعو النقص الداخلي الموجود جواهم

Arab tribes anally fucked Ottoman gay soldiers in 1916

• +1
Reactions: kurd
I agree with you LOL, im Kurdish ethnically and went to turkey on holiday and everyone spoke kurdish, almost no ones turkish there jfl theyre just hiding it so erdogan dosnt kill them
Lmao let them insult Arabs and kurds more, maybe the European Union will finally accept them lol

• +1
'Arabian Dog' JFL

View attachment 2463211

View attachment 2463216

You are a son of a bitch leftover from ISIS Salafi.

Israel - Türkiye - Russia are bombing your Ar*b brothers

Average AR*B KIDS

BAYRAKTAR EFFECT
FUN FACT: MOST ARABS IN AR*BIA ARE FROM THE MAGRIBIAN GENERATION, SO THEY ARE NOT AR*B XD
UMM*YADS NEVER BECAME A REGIONAL DETERRENT POWER XD
THEY WERE RAPED BY THE SPANISH
FUN FACT #2: MOST OF THE CRUSADES WERE AGAINST THE TURKS
THE AVERAGE AR*B ENDED UP BY A TURKISH SIHA

Memed io output

COME HERE AR*BIAN DOG YOU WILL DIE TIRED XD

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil and 5'7 zoomer
يا رجل هذا مجرد تركي مغولي قذر، حياتهم كلها عبارة عن سب واهانة العرب فقط ليشبعو النقص الداخلي الموجود جواهم

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? NO ONE KNOWS NOODLE LANGUAGE XD

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil and 5'7 zoomer
You are a son of a bitch leftover from ISIS Salafi.

Israel - Türkiye - Russia are bombing your Ar*b brothers
View attachment 2463246

Average AR*B KIDS
View attachment 2463247

BAYRAKTAR EFFECT
FUN FACT: MOST ARABS IN AR*BIA ARE FROM THE MAGRIBIAN GENERATION, SO THEY ARE NOT AR*B XD
UMM*YADS NEVER BECAME A REGIONAL DETERRENT POWER XD
THEY WERE RAPED BY THE SPANISH
FUN FACT #2: MOST OF THE CRUSADES WERE AGAINST THE TURKS
THE AVERAGE AR*B ENDED UP BY A TURKISH SIHA

View attachment 2463252

COME HERE AR*BIAN DOG YOU WILL DIE TIRED XD
Some Arabs with sticks brutally beheaded turdish soldiers and destroyed Gaytan Abdulhamid Train, The Great Sherrif Hussain of Mecca (he was from Muhammad's lineage) said after firing the first bullet in 1916:
'March and Kill the mongloids'

Also Arabs are the richst people in the world Gayturk, a rich saudi Arab can go to a turdish family and impregnate there daughter and mother for a few 10000 dollars
If Arab tourists stopped coming to Ataturd's gay creation of a country, there financial will fall JFL

THE ARAB NEMESIS IS STILL HAUNTING TURDS, THE AVERAGE TURD CAN'T STOP COMPARING HIMSELF TO ARABS EVEN THOUGH HE BELIEVES HE'S HIGHER THAN THEM JFL

Arabs are the sons and daughters of Prophet Ishmael, while the turds are sons of Ataturd, Over before it began for the Anatolian loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Omen, Atsiz and kurd
@Astiz the faggot thinks bringing pics of dead children to the topic will prove his point JFL, it only proves Arabs are true warriors like Khalid, while the turds are being raped by there gay uncle and then grow themselvs and start raping there nieces, it's a never ending cycle for Gayturds.

• +1
Some Arabs with sticks brutally beheaded turdish soldiers and destroyed Gaytan Abdulhamid Train, The Great Sherrif Hussain of Mecca (he was from Muhammad's lineage) said after firing the first bullet in 1916:
'March and Kill the mongloids'

Also Arabs are the richst people in the world Gayturk, a rich saudi Arab can go to a turdish family and impregnate there daughter and mother for a few 10000 dollars
If Arab tourists stopped coming to Ataturd's gay creation of a country, there financial will fall JFL

THE ARAB NEMESIS IS STILL HAUNTING TURDS, THE AVERAGE TURD CAN'T STOP COMPARING HIMSELF TO ARABS EVEN THOUGH HE BELIEVES HE'S HIGHER THAN THEM JFL

Arabs are the sons and daughters of Prophet Ishmael, while the turds are sons of Ataturd, Over before it began for the Anatolian loser
i didnt read :ROFLMAO:

Give him some chips

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
kill yourself man me and the arab will see u. burn in hellfire inshallah you faggot ur sad

Loser K*rt bitch.

I'm going to cum inside your mother's black pussy

You have a stateless, landless, loser race.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil and kurd
i didnt read :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2463320

Give him some chips
Cope, you've read every single word of what i typed, my 'hateful' words get inside your braindead turdish brain and you started crying like a 8th century turd crying to his Arab Master.

Ataturk is crying in his grave for creating such a subhuman country, RepuBlic of Turdey

Tell your petite turkish sister to Suck my Arab Thick cock, he likes turkish whores (gonna give you 600$)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpiller006 and Enlil
kill yourself man me and the arab will see u. burn in hellfire inshallah you faggot ur sad
As i said, these mongloids are beyond saving at this point, he believes he's a Turk while real turks look like Genghis Khan, these people are the mixed trash of every race.

• +1
Loser K*rt bitch.

I'm going to cum inside your mother's black pussy

You have a stateless, landless, loser race.
Still mogs being a T*rd (honestly)

Boring ass thread 🥱
Shitskins arguing again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and Absi
Still mogs being a T*rd (honestly)
Go commit suicide, ar*b son of a bitch no one even reads what you write.

YOU WERE IGNORED IN THE BLACKPILL FORUM XD

Go commit suicide, ar*b son of a bitch no one even reads what you write.

YOU WERE IGNORED IN THE BLACKPILL FORUM XD

you will always be a side character turkroach

• JFL
I feel bad knowing you muslimcel subhumans are on this forum lurking :cautious:

أهلين من سوريا

من وين انته اني من العراق

من وين انتة

ليش كل ثريد بطلع جدال بالنهاية :lul:

حقيقه