only famous mma chechen is khamzat and he is 6ft1
he is 6β€˜2

no lol ahahaahhaha

@Marsik
IMG 6204

He has a lazy eye which is my only cope

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Islam dulatov heβ€˜s an 6’4 tall mma pro fighter in germany on the best way to the ufc AND modeled for versace, gucci etc. BIG BRANDS ONLY
literally the dream of every man
imagine being chad model while beating the shit out of everybody

look at his presence irl unmatched also he is a faithful muslim soldier of allah

brutal that he is at the point where he is worshipped by people merely because of genetics

the most brutal thing is tho he has 3 brothers all 4 modelled and/or are mma fighters brutal genetic recombination (also all around 6β€˜4)

This is not islam pill , this is yamnaya pill russian and polish people were the orginal yamnaya people , they raped the whole europe's farmer population

This is not islam pill , this is yamnaya pill russian and polish people were the orginal yamnaya people , they raped the whole europe's farmer population
his name is islam u dirty dalit

Last edited:
Some people are just gifted with looks but he had to bust his ass off to be successful as a pro MMA fighter, he earned that

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6β€˜5
Some people are just gifted with looks but he had to bust his ass off to be successful as a pro MMA fighter, he earned that
true he deserves it

ik many irl they don’t roid

he isn’t not GL by any means

but caging hard at your iq if u think he could also model for:
Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Versace, Hugo Boss, Dior and many many more like OP

he’s not just some random model he is a supermodel

vallah bilah

kys and all ur muslim cockroaches with u

disgusting low iq apes

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
vallah bilah

kys and all ur muslim cockroaches with u

disgusting low iq apes
kys nerd

β€žmuh he used another languageβ€œ :soy: :soy:

kys nerd

β€žmuh he used another languageβ€œ :soy: :soy:
you come to our country, dont speak our language properly and disrespect our people

its just about time until another geocide happens cuz of u rats

• JFL
you come to our country, dont speak our language properly and disrespect our people

I speak the language better than any german rat i’ve met in my life, ever

on top of that I also speak my mother language

• +1

I admit Muslims alot of the time don’t assimilate well in the west and commit crimes but the language thing is cope.

99% of 2nd gen immigrants born in the host country speak like natives

i know him personally, and his brother sulumbek

• Woah
A cumskin named Islam πŸ€”

And why is a model doing mma in the first place jfl over for his low IQ

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
I admit Muslims alot of the time don’t assimilate well in the west and commit crimes but the language thing is cope.

99% of 2nd gen immigrants born in the host country speak like natives
they speak our language disgustingly.. u only know this if u can speak german

by skipping words, mixing the languages, speaking bad grammatically on purpose etc

• JFL
they speak our language disgustingly.. u only know this if u can speak german

by skipping words, mixing the languages, speaking bad grammatically on purpose etc
I despise people who don’t speak proper german too believe me but saying β€žwallahβ€œ here and there is not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: buflek
yes, i have a chechen friend who often visits them in dΓΌsseldorf, they were here one time and I talked to them
damn mirin, are they like that irl too and do u think his brother mogs also are u into combat sports

damn mirin, are they like that irl too and do u think his brother mogs also are u into combat sports
islam is higher psl arguably but sulumbek has better appeal, sulumbek is very untypical for a che (yknow how they are) hes more interested in looking good etc than combat sports

all in all they act like typical cheβ€˜s, stoic and masculine

• +1
his brother mogs, still chad tho
debatable, obviously
islam is higher psl arguably but sulumbek has better appeal, sulumbek is very untypical for a che (yknow how they are) hes more interested in looking good etc than combat sports

all in all they act like typical cheβ€˜s, stoic and masculine
yes, I noticed that too mirin

they speak our language disgustingly.. u only know this if u can speak german by skipping words, mixing the languages, speaking bad grammatically on purpose etc
if they genuinely unable to speak properly despite being born there that's weird, never seen or met a MENA american, brit or australian born in US, UK AUS who can't speak english fluenlty. At worst they might have a slight arab accent when they speak but for the most part they sound pretty much the same as a native.

Weird, I've heard this about arabs born in sweden too. Maybe those languages are just harder to learn than english

• JFL
by skipping words, mixing the languages, speaking bad grammatically on purpose
Cage I used to do this sometimes with my cumskin british teachers back in highschool too to troll them, especially if they were angry at me/telling me off. I once called a kid a faggot and Mr. Cumskin got angry at me and shouted and i told him 'sorry mister cumskin (surname), i will not repeat it again' in a shitty arab accent with the r's rolled while laughing in his face :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
are they not ethnic russians/slavs?
chechens are from the caucasus, theyre more related to armenians and turks than slavs apart from interbreeding

• +1
chechens are from the caucasus, theyre more related to armenians and turks than slavs apart from interbreeding
inbreeding is a myth I’ve never heard from inbreeding irl and Ik many but it’s true that they don’t marry/date outside their nation which is based

• +1
Reactions: Akhi