Islam is right about women

Don't care about them
Try to live ur life the way you want
It's the best we can do
Ik i can't do shit about it, and yes I do also just live my life cuz the fuck am I supposed to do

“I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

The Prophet reportedly said: “I saw that the majority of the dwellers of Hell were women.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

"If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

"You have rights over your women," (Sahih al-Bukhari)

The Prophet said: “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said, “Yes.” He said: “This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Prophet PBUH was BASED af. He understood the evil of women and the manipulative power they have over men.
@SecularIslamist @RuggedAscender
This is the one time I agree with the heathen religion of Islam. Its wrong everywhere else but regarding women it’s 100% accurate

Problem with all abrahamic religions is that they want to conquer as much as possible this is why so many attacks jfl
Islamic and Judaism yes. Not Christianity, there’s nothing in the NT that calls for violence but the Talmud and Quran have many things on warfare.

Don’t lump my faith with these 2 false doctrines

• +1
Reactions: RuggedAscender
jfl keep seething. im not converting anyone fag. just stating the obvious.

enjoy ur slutmaxxed foids with muh femenism JFL. u people hate modest foids and create cultures where men are the cucks enslaved by the foids.
The west could be saved if they embraced Eastern Orthodoxy, there’s a reason degeneracy is not a big thing in orthodox nations. But the west keep on following their bastardised illegitimate Protestantism and Catholicism’s 🤷‍♂️ they deserve to be overrun by the heathen mohamedens

The west could be saved if they embraced Eastern Orthodoxy, there’s a reason degeneracy is not a big thing in orthodox nations. But the west keep on following their bastardised illegitimate Protestantism and Catholicism’s 🤷‍♂️ they deserve to be overrun by the heathen mohamedens
What about russia