Islam is the only true religion tbh

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I thought this one out and it really is, Christianity is based on a bible that was written from some random dudes that had inspiration from the holy spirit and not God himself, Buddhism is a moral philosophy and not exactly a religion so i don't care about it, Hinduism is just ooga booga stuff, Judaism is irrelevant and either Christianity or Islam already fulfilled it.

This only leaves us with Islam or Atheism tbh, nothing else, its the simplest religion, just straight up belief in one God and thats it, Christianity copied a lot of myths about Gods and sons etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InSplit, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 13787 and 8 others
delusions me

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, ArcticStorm and middayshowers
Converts me

The bible is written by multiple sources of varying credibility.

The Kuran is more straightforward. I agree. If I were religious, I would be muslim. It has better foundations compared to the other religions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, RAMU KAKA and TsarTsar444
Imagine being a Muslim and making a thread that Islam is the best.

It’s like being a 5’5 manlet and saying that 5’5 is the best height for male

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Arkantos
Keep holding the misbaha gentlemen

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I thought this one out and it really is, Christianity is based on a bible that was written from some random dudes that had inspiration from the holy spirit and not God himself, Buddhism is a moral philosophy and not exactly a religion so i don't care about it, Hinduism is just ooga booga stuff, Judaism is irrelevant and either Christianity or Islam already fulfilled it.

This only leaves us with Islam or Atheism tbh, nothing else, its the simplest religion, just straight up belief in one God and thats it, Christianity copied a lot of myths about Gods and sons etc.
The Holy Spirit is god. What myths did Christianity copy exactly?

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 3328
Converts me
Copy and paste this:
أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله و أن محمدا رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and balding17yomanletcel
If you want to delusion max tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Entschuldigung, john2 and 2 others
how fish turn in human haha stooped whitey lets bomb scienc incitoot.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
What made you come to this conclusion. Because you were refuting me earlier today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
09dcbe06dc44394cc8de402e0022511dd7d89d78577e775423c19fd898e76fa1 1

The Holy Spirit is god. What myths did Christianity copy exactly?
Alot, its very deep to explain it all here, but basically all Christian traditions, holidays, and a huge part of the theology is from ancient beliefs. The whole trinity thing how Jesus is God that sacrificed himself to God so God can forgive mankind is a very pls belief present in Ancient Egypt and Middle East religions. Also early Christianity had alot of different branches so it was codified in the Nicean Concil

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Christianity is based on a bible that was written from some random dudes that had inspiration from the holy spirit and not God himself
Those 'random dudes' were the 12 apostles who gave up their life because they were beyond confident and knew that their salvation was with them via God.
They not only were inspired to write from God himself, but they walked talked, lived, ate, slept and drank with Jesus. this is why they were able to perfectly document each and every moment and word from Jesus himself in their accounts aka the gospel. And Jesus is perfect by nature, he's sinless, he is God... part of the holy trinity.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 3328
Imagine being a Muslim and making a thread that Islam is the best.

It’s like being a 5’5 manlet and saying that 5’5 is the best height for male
guys who are crazy about religion is the worst. Especially crazy muslim dudes

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Those 'random dudes' were the 12 apostles who gave up their life because they were beyond confident and knew that their salvation was with them via God.
They not only were inspired to write from God himself, but they walked talked, lived, ate, slept and drank with Jesus. this is why they were able to perfectly document each and every moment and word from Jesus himself in their accounts aka the gospel. And Jesus is perfect by nature, he's sinless, he is God... part of the holy trinity.
Cope, Jesus never said he was God, he literally prayed to God in the bible jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 13787
Gotta love my Christian currybro

• Woah
Reactions: john2

Pogledaj dokaz da je biblija tačna i da bog postoji, mojsije je napisao bibliju (Stari zavet), i on je živeo pre potopa - to jest pre drevne civilizacije koja je živela pre nas.

Jevreji su na pločama napisali novi zavet, imas arheološko nalaziste u jerusalimu. Zašto sam pomenuo na početku da je mojsije živeo pre naše civilizacije? Upravo zato sto je biblija tacna, i ako sledis principe biblije, jedino tako mozes lepo da zivis, mojsije je video kako je propala prosla civilizacija, a to je bilo zato sto se nisu drzali bozijih zakona

Tldr pogledaj dokumentarac, voleo bih ako mozes da pogledas sve od pocetka, al ko sam ja da ti kazem

pitaj me sta god te zanima oko biblije ako te mrzi da pogledas, ja nisam neko ko samo slepo "veruje" da bog postoji, nego ja znam da bog postoji, upravo zato sto je to naucno dokazano... pogledaj video ako ti nije problem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john2
How do you explain the Prophet. Paragon of virtue and an example every man should look up to and emulate. Sleeping with a 12 year old.

Убейся блять, слава рус, слава Христос