Isnt buying property the key to unlimited money? like a real life money hack?

pittsburgh, really? come on. but alright fine i'll take it.
It's what I'm familiar with. And Pittsburgh is nice. I mean, those areas are shit, but it doesn't matter because rents are high even in shit areas. Here's another one:

It's what I'm familiar with. And Pittsburgh is nice. I mean, those areas are shit, but it doesn't matter because rents are high even in shit areas. Here's another one:

Well if you can get it for such prices then yeah it definitely works

U need money to make money.

'Just be born into millionaire family and rent properties' - theory
you can live like a dog and work 12h a day 6days a week i have saved 25k at 19 :dD

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and poopoohead
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and chawaje
Here you go, you arrogant little shit:

Search rents in that same area.
I can probably buy that in full. But is it even worth buying some house in a shithole and renting to ghettos

you can't buy any good property with sub 500k liquid. anything below that you can only rent to deadbeat niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 21048
you can't buy any good property with sub 500k liquid. anything below that you can only rent to deadbeat niggers
That's what I'm thinking, but I don't have that kind of money fuck... And will take years to wagecuck for that amount

u r losing money when u r paying interest
What if you buy a shitter house full off? No mortgage or interest? You still got the upkeep and taxes tho?

What if you buy a shitter house full off? No mortgage or interest? You still got the upkeep and taxes tho?
Yeah that way you pay way way less. Just taxes and maintenance.

Dawg just do a mortgage calculation, you’ll see how much these banks make off of interest. It’s crazy even for a 9% interest loan over 20 years.
Imagine a 10% interest rate over 30 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Yeah that way you pay way way less. Just taxes and maintenance.

Dawg just do a mortgage calculation, you’ll see how much these banks make off of interest. It’s crazy even for a 9% interest loan over 20 years.
Imagine a 10% interest rate over 30 years.
Yeah I wouldn't pull out a 300k loan tbh. I'm just thinking the cons of buying a 40k shitter house full off. With no loan or that interest shit

After it's paid full off you just have upkeep/taxes as your fees. :feelsthink:

But the value of your property is gonna be shit, and your renters will be junkie bums :feelsrope:

There is probably better investments, sucks because any house worth any real value is unaffordable to buy until it's paid off decades later but even then you get raped by interest

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Yeah I wouldn't pull out a 300k loan tbh. I'm just thinking the cons of buying a 40k shitter house full off. With no loan or that interest shit

After it's paid full off you just have upkeep/taxes as your fees. :feelsthink:

But the value of your property is gonna be shit, and your renters will be junkie bums :feelsrope:

There is probably better investments, sucks because any house worth any real value is unaffordable to buy until it's paid off decades later but even then you get raped by interest
Yeah definitely, but the catch is you gotta pay rent to live somewhere. So that’s another problem right there.
Brutal, I know, so all that $1000 monthly mortgage installment that you now thought you could invest elsewhere instead of a house, will go towards your rent.

Absolutely brutal world we live in.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Yeah definitely, but the catch is you gotta pay rent to live somewhere. So that’s another problem right there.
Brutal, I know, so all that $1000 monthly mortgage installment that you now thought you could invest elsewhere instead of a house, will go towards your rent.

Absolutely brutal world we live in.
Just third-worldmaxx bro where $1k monthly is a living income :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Ask for mortgage, flip your property. Use the money to get a bigger mortgage, flip more properties. Repeat :feelsez:
This is one of my plans after paying for surgeries :feelshah:
This fr works. I literally someone who do this is side hustle. He is fking rich

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and NegativeNorwood
Councils are now asking all landlords to agree to contracts that will house migrants in their homes and the contracts give the landlords 30% above market rent price and will also taking care of all issue that the landlord would usually be responsible for fixing
If you get a property and rent it out to the councils who are on board with the plan of turning white countries ethnic, you are basically getting free money, but at what cost
You could do this and then do stuff like install lead piping so they are slowly poisoned.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 26859