Isn't it odd how people become more religious when death comes knocking?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
At least in the case of terminal illnesses such as cancer. This man got notice that his cancer is back and that it is terminal, yet he still places full faith and trust in Jesus Christ for whatever is to come in this life and the next.

Isn’t it odd though? You would think if someone got diagnosed with incurable cancer, they would become vindictive and spiteful towards God. After all, why would a good God have it in his masterplan to end his life so early? Why must a good God make it so the man leaves behind young children and a wife? Instead, the ill man remains hopeful and faithful.

Anyhow, he died 7 months later in April 2015

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, BrahminBoss, murdah and 1 other person
You cuck niggas only reply to threads that revolve around the topic of females. Pathetic little mongrels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, BrahminBoss, lemonnz and 3 others
You cuck niggas only reply to threads that revolve around the topic of females. Pathetic little mongrels
No. I do reply to this threads.
Screenshot 2024 04 23 00 19 49 562 iofaceapp edit

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
It's normal for this to happen. No one thinks about the afterlife until it's there time to meet their maker.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, i_love_roosters, falcon1 and 1 other person
Why will it be? Hmmm... Will it be because people are afraid of suffering in some supposed Hell or is it because they want to keep on living due to their self preservation instincts?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Eternal_
Well duh. Everyone wants to cope about what kind of afterlife (if there is any) that takes place after death. You'll be thinking more about it when you're old and near your end.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, lemonnz, Eternal_ and 1 other person
I feel like most people are religious for this very reason

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss and Eternal_
I am atheist to the core

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
My thread was not just about people coming to God during times of despair. I know that’s extremely common. Read the second paragraph

im agnostic but wouldn’t that just prove that religion is a result of desperation when in despair people hope there is a god out there that will save them

im agnostic but wouldn’t that just prove that religion is a result of desperation when in despair people hope there is a god out there that will save them

So what’s the alternative? Believe that we came from walking fish 6 gorillion years ago and life is meaningless and everything is by happenstance and we become worm food when we die?

So what’s the alternative? Believe that we came from walking fish 6 gorillion years ago and life is meaningless and everything is by happenstance and we become worm food when we die?
I never said believing in something is bad especially when it helps people cope but when it becomes a detriment it’s time to go

Not believing is a rebellion against God. Notice how when an airplane is about to crash even Atheists scream „OHHH GOOOD“ deep down everyone knows we were created

Pointing that is correct

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Not believing is a rebellion against God. Notice how when an airplane is about to crash even Atheists scream „OHHH GOOOD“ deep down everyone knows we were created
No we don't retard. Lol making up fictional scenarios just as you believe in a fictional being

No we don't retard. Lol making up fictional scenarios just as you believe in a fictional being
JFL just Watch voice recording from air plane crashes even pilots scream oh god or during the 911 terror attacks its fact

What does this even prove? It’s just a common saying

It is more of a leap to believe a random explosion happened which then created gorillions of galaxies which then created a spinning and lifeless water rock which then created life on its own volition. After more gorillions of years, fish in the water gets bored and decide to grow legs and walk out to breathe. Many gorillions of years later, monkeys are here and then here we are.

High IQ atheism. You hate to see it folks

JFL just Watch voice recording from air plane crashes even pilots scream oh god or during the 911 terror attacks its fact
I mean yeah, humans have an intrinsic fear of death and for the unknown. Also it's also highly likely the pilots were Christians, as are most Americans.

And if there was a creator, they should be glad to be meeting him, no? Why pray that you don't die and you make it out alive? "God help us survive" There is the same underlying fear of death, religious or atheist.

It is more of a leap to believe a random explosion happened which then created gorillions of galaxies which then created a spinning and lifeless water rock which then created life on its own volition. After more gorillions of years, fish in the water gets bored and decide to grow legs and walk out to breathe. Many gorillions of years later, monkeys are here and then here we are.

High IQ atheism. You hate to see it folks
There is scientific proof that backs this. Unlike the Bible that relies purely on faith.

There is scientific proof that backs this.

No there isn’t dumbass. Such a cop out of a response.

“Muh science is on my side :feelsuhh:

There is scientific proof that backs this. Unlike the Bible that relies purely on faith.
ur a retarded shizo if u believe a bacteria can become a fish with no supernatural force behind it

No there isn’t dumbass.
ur a retarded shizo if u believe a bacteria can become a fish with no supernatural force behind it
At this point, I'm done replying to both of you guys. I've said my points. Either disprove them or fuck off with those insults.

Also for an atheist, it's clear that we're still trying to make sense of the world. Instead of filling in the blanks with a temporary answer to satisfy the human condition of needing answers for the unknown. You guys keep pulling out the inner fish shit. Yes, that's the most plausible theory we have thus far using fossil record and comparing and contrasting DNA evidence.

Keep seething boys.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
At this point, I'm done replying to both of you guys. I've said my points. Either disprove them or fuck off with those insults.

Also for an atheist, it's clear that we're still trying to make sense of the world. Instead of filling in the blanks with a temporary answer to satisfy the human condition of needing answers for the unknown. You guys keep pulling out the inner fish shit. Yes, that's the most plausible theory we have thus far using fossil record and comparing and contrasting DNA evidence.

Keep seething boys.
You don’t make a sense of the world by being atheist but the opposite retard. Go take a shit and maybe some hundred billions of years it might become an animal

Keep seething boys.
cringe

• +1

Keep seething boys.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You don’t make a sense of the world by being atheist but the opposite retard. Go take a shit and maybe some hundred billions of years it might become an animal
??? Are you fucking retarded? You make sense of the world through science and facts.

Not some text intially written by Jews during Persian times and the rest anonymously

??? Are you fucking retarded? You make sense of the world through science and facts.

Not some text intially written by Jews during Persian times and the rest anonymously
Facts by braindead retarded copers with no credibility

At least in the case of terminal illnesses such as cancer. This man got notice that his cancer is back and that it is terminal, yet he still places full faith and trust in Jesus Christ for whatever is to come in this life and the next.

Isn’t it odd though? You would think if someone got diagnosed with incurable cancer, they would become vindictive and spiteful towards God. After all, why would a good God have it in his masterplan to end his life so early? Why must a good God make it so the man leaves behind young children and a wife? Instead, the ill man remains hopeful and faithful.

Anyhow, he died 7 months later in April 2015

Hes a pussy ngl he shouldve been a christian his whole life if thats what he really claims 🤡 only when hes about to die kek god will see thru this

Hes a pussy ngl he shouldve been a christian his whole life if thats what he really claims 🤡 only when hes about to die kek god will see thru this
Or God will forgive him living a life of sin and send him to heaven

ok lol, makes zero difference to the argument.

doesn't believe in scientifically-backed theory but believes some dude named Noah packed all animals into a boat to survive the great floods
Bible is eternal. Your science gets contradicted every 100years by different new findings. Ur so dumb I don’t even want to argue with you. You’re like a 15y old teenage who rebelles and feels high iq being an atheist. Keep being a braindead monkey who’s gonna take the consequences? Yourself

So we all just use the same cheat code to go to heaven?
If you change your ways I think God will forgive but only if it’s honest he can see through it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If you change your ways I think God will forgive but only if it’s honest he can see through it
This one isnt honest hes full of shit lel
Old narcy fuckers exploit religion when their life goes downhill instead of actually USING religion

This one isnt honest hes full of shit lel
Then it’s over for him. Satan will torture him he hates atheists more than God himself

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Bible is eternal. Your science gets contradicted every 100years by different new findings. Ur so dumb I don’t even want to argue with you. You’re like a 15y old teenage who rebelles and feels high iq being an atheist. Keep being a braindead monkey who’s gonna take the consequences? Yourself
Then it’s over for him. Satan will torture him he hates atheists more than God himself

The state of this forum :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The poor guy already died from terminal brain cancer. Leave the nigga alone and let his soul rest ffs

Yes people become desperate when death is around the corner, more at 5.

I feel like most people are religious for this very reason
Yeah it’s because it’s “safer” to believe in a deity, because if there is a hell/heaven you won’t be screwed, albeit 99.99+% of Christians aren’t real Christians because part of having a strong belief in anything is to find the best evidence that exists for that thing not existing or being true and trying to disprove it, basically the scientific method, but every christcuck I’ve ever debated as well as Muslim doesn’t understand this, so their “belief” is as true as they think and supposedly God knows this and only the ones who truly believe will go to heaven, I’ve tried to convince myself before that Christianity is real but I couldn’t, and everyone should try the same because if you can truly believe in it wholeheartedly and not fake it then yeah you are on the safer side, but most people like I’ve said before simply think saying “Jesus is king and repent” in random YouTube comment sections or on here will qualify them for a get out of hell free card, none of them ever try to disprove their own belief so that they can get a true understanding

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
You're surprised men like the topic of getting their dick wet? Get real.

sn’t it odd though? You would think if someone got diagnosed with incurable cancer, they would become vindictive and spiteful towards God. After all, why would a good God have it in his masterplan to end his life so early? Why must a good God make it so the man leaves behind young children and a wife?
In 2024, that wife could remarry in about the time it takes me to pick toppings for a pizza.

Cope is inevitable. It like like the winds or the sunrise. It is like our shadows; cope follows us wherever we lead.

More evidence to prove that than some divine creator

• Ugh..

Keep seething boys.
Lmao retards thinking that over literal billions of years it wouldn’t be possible to produce their dumb asses seething on this forum 😂

They are literal proof that the divine entity isn’t real, but simply manifested into their ogre imagination as you just proved 💀

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Alt
everyone is a gangsta till death knocks their door

• +1