Isolate Yourself In Room to Escape Procrastination

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

Throw every distraction out, close all the windows, put your phone in a safe and lock the door and have your work in front of you.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, lunin7, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
put your phone in a safe and lock the door
I have it right near me but no one messages me so it doesnt matter

This grindset shit is cope tbf, once Im not a studycel hopefully it will be better but just because youre getting a lot done doesnt mean youre gonna be happy or fulfilled

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I have it right near me but no one messages me so it doesnt matter

This grindset shit is cope tbf, once Im not a studycel hopefully it will be better but just because youre getting a lot done doesnt mean youre gonna be happy or fulfilled
what fulfills you then?

Dnrd I tried this for 8 months in the end I ended up mentally unhinged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, BrahminBoss, Prince88 and 4 others
cagie caagie

Throw every distraction out, close all the windows, put your phone in a safe and lock the door and have your work in front of you.

What to do if your study materials are in your mobile?

being a muh work grinder isn't going to get you girls, so what would be the point jfl

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
being a muh work grinder isn't going to get you girls, so what would be the point jfl
lol imagine when u ascend u try to marry a good girl finally but she just chooses a guy who gets an actual good income over ur poor ass, u cant lack in any area

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GalacticHero and LowTrust
lol imagine when u ascend u try to marry a good girl finally but she just chooses a guy who gets an actual good income over ur poor ass, u cant lack in any area
having a job isn't the only way to make money, most good jobs require you to studycel for 6 years and by that point it's already over

• +1
shit youtube title

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and pig_face
You’ll come out with social anxiety

Yeah, your environment is very important when it comes to studying, but simply throwing out every single distraction in my cluttered room (which I share btw) isn't feasible so I'll probably just make it a habit to study in the library (without laptop and only books).

Not everything is about girls. Some people wanna make enough money to make sure their parents never have to work again or the rest of their family is set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and ValhallaSoldier
white room torture maxxing

Not everything is about girls. Some people wanna make enough money to make sure their parents never have to work again or the rest of their family is set.
moralfags who value family way too much, who tf they think they are? Don toretto?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Alexanderr
moralfags who value family way too much, who tf they think they are? Don toretto?
It's all about family son, this is the final blackpill. No girl will ever love you as a mother does.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
It's all about family son, this is the final blackpill. No girl will ever love you as a mother does.
but the truth is I don't care about love from anyone except my lover, I will drUG my partner with so much oxytocin and gaslight her by calling her mommy that she will love me more than any child I make her birth

• JFL
I couldn't stop procrastinating if my life depended on it

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa