Isotretenoin causes permanent side effects, why not tretenoin?

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
Like, it's just one iso less, does this save you from cuckening permanent side effects that Accutane gives you?

Like, it's just one iso less, does this save you from cuckening permanent side effects that Accutane gives you?
what permanent side effects you speak of? Im currently on accutane

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Danish_Retard
Only people with serious acne should consider isotretinoin

It's not as strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tasty17
Isotretinoin made my skin permanently darker. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
what permanent side effects you speak of? Im currently on accutane

Not as strong and doesn’t go systematic

• Hmm...
tretinoin is barely more effective than benzyl peroxide in literature and the skin absorption of the active compounds is very poor.

• Hmm...
I was on 20mg accutane for 7 months, I’ve been off of it for almost a year now and the only sides I still have are slightly dry skin and occasional dry eyes. I got 0 libido related issues

That subreddit is full of schizos low dose accutane won’t permanently rape your hormone system.

High dose for an extended period of time probably will though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Verse
I was on 20mg accutane for 7 months, I’ve been off of it for almost a year now and the only sides I still have are slightly dry skin and occasional dry eyes. I got 0 libido related issues

That subreddit is full of schizos low dose accutane won’t permanently rape your hormone system.

High dose for an extended period of time probably will though
same here nothing happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
People fear monger Accutane side effects and then when they take Accutane and something happens to them (even though completely unrelated) they blame Accutane.

It’s a safe drug, I’ve done multiple rounds with little sides (dry lips). Topical Tretinoin also has a different mechanism of action than Isotretinoin.

And anyways if weighing the worst outcomes:

Would you rather be unhappy because you have zero bitches because your face is an oil slick piece of pepperoni pizza

or be unhappy because of Accutane sides although you now have bitches because you don’t look like a piece of pizza?

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx