It depresses me how casual sex is the only thing we can get from women these days

D

Deleted member 62681

The West replaced a high-trust, religious, and ethnocentric society for a low-trust, nihilistic, and multiracial one.

What beats me down the most is knowing that I could have been a great husband and father in a time when society was not degenerate and many high-quality women were available.

What exactly did we replace that society for? What are the advantages? Seriously: women in the workforce and university did more harm than good to us.

Are we supposed to marry them or just pump and dump them like a used-up condom? I wish there were something deeper other than carnal pleasure for the sake of it.

Does anyone else relate?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: deadmanwalking, emeraldglass, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Nah I just pull up, pull down my trousers and pump a fat nut into a bitch then leave like Batman ☠️🦇 don’t tell James Gordon!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: standardcel, Luffymaxxing, Tai Lung and 3 others
Nah I just pull up, pull down my trousers and pump a fat nut into a bitch then leave like Batman ☠️🦇 don’t tell James Gordon!

3967939 Screenshot 20240219 183931 515

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Samsepioler and Deleted member 62681
Degeneracy is fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62681
vermilioncore omfg

we cant even get that...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62681
The West replaced a high-trust, religious, and ethnocentric society for a low-trust, nihilistic, and multiracial one.

What beats me down the most is knowing that I could have been a great husband and father in a time when society was not degenerate and many high-quality women were available.

What exactly did we replace that society for? What are the advantages? Seriously: women in the workforce and university did more harm than good to us.

Are we supposed to marry them or just pump and dump them like a used-up condom? I wish there were something deeper other than carnal pleasure for the sake of it.

Does anyone else relate?
3950833 78E46521 BFC6 49F1 B8DC C019CA0DC518

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 62681

Does anyone else relate?
Degeneracy looks freeing and fun until the damage is done. Time is about to heal this world, just hold on with me for a bit.

• +1
Yeah man real what is the point when the wishes you were granted when you were younger turned out to be all false.

Becoming HTN+ for what? A useless toilet whore who has taken 50 cocks before that you are supposed to marry?

There is no HQNP anymore my niggas, in this society it is impossible. She is already a whore if she works or goes to uni cause of male exposure.

Refer to this list to prove one is a virgin:
IMG 0134

Anyhow just chill and rot while watching Real Madrid, we will win CL and LaLiga this season. Only thing keeping me alive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 62681
Yeah man real what is the point when the wishes you were granted when you were younger turned out to be all false.

Becoming HTN+ for what? A useless toilet whore who has taken 50 cocks before that you are supposed to marry?

There is no HQNP anymore my niggas, in this society it is impossible. She is already a whore if she works or goes to uni cause of male exposure.

Refer to this list to prove one is a virgin:
View attachment 2755375
Very well said.

Anyhow just chill and rot while watching Real Madrid, we will win CL and LaLiga this season. Only thing keeping me alive.
That's the spirit. We surpassed Girona in La Liga and are coming for that 15th UCL trophy.

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I wish ..I can’t even get casual sex

• So Sad
  • +1