It Is Officially Over

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
I stopped looksmaxxing, I stopped trying, its all pointless. Don't you all realize that you look mentally ill when leanmaxxed with these autistic muh male model haircuts and methhead "defined" bones? Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself, you think women cant tell you are a coping tryhard incel? They can sense you trying to compensate and trying to fit in lmao. Forget your PSL fantasy dream of being the "shy chad", either you were born and it began or it was never meant to be in the first place. If you've rotted in here for over a year, consider LEAVING. This site is an utter cope.
JUST LDAR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Haikud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I stopped looksmaxxing, I stopped trying, its all pointless. Don't you all realize that you look mentally ill when leanmaxxed with these autistic muh male model haircuts and methhead "defined" bones? Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself, you think women cant tell you are a coping tryhard incel? They can sense you trying to compensate and trying to fit in lmao. Forget your PSL fantasy dream of being the "shy chad", either you were born and it began or it was never meant to be in the first place. If you've rotted in here for over a year, consider LEAVING. This site is an utter cope.
JUST LDAR.
No