It is possible to be biochemically female while being XY, most man are mix of male and femsle

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
This is the reason why now we see so many skinny fats, klinelfelters, gays, weak men.
Theyre simple biochemically similar to a female, with low test on the 300-1000 range (being 1200ng+ is not high test) and high estrogen due to endocrine disruptors, diet, pollution, lack of colesterol and saturated fats in diet.

All the guys my age are baby face skinny fat and it is so pathetic. Imagine not being a roided or strong ss fuck individual at your youngest and most powerful age (20-30 years old)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and med
yes it’s called being intersex, @Iasacrko has this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, ConfusedBolivian and med
3897395 IMG 8107

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
So are you saying that in some way liking men isn't gay??
Lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and med
yes it’s called being intersex, @Iasacrko has this
My chromosomes are female ones tho so technically if they found my skeleton in the future they’d think I was a girl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What once used to be men was completely slaughtered, today's men are just females with the development of male genitalia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ConfusedBolivian
What once used to be men was completely slaughtered, today's men are just females with the development of male genitalia.
Exactly, test levels are extremely low nowadays mainly due to diets and endocrine disruptors.

no one will accept that, not even users here
it's way too brutal,
you can even come with that conclusion just by looking at how teens nowadays behave
i saw my ex classmates doing gay shit and then called it a joke

i believe in the future you could ascend by just looking high T
you will be superior than the soyboys around you
but it will depend of the nutrition of your mother while you are in the womb

• +1
Water, it starts from the womb with plastics and endocrine disrupters lowering Pren T, then kids eating goyslop during their most important developmental years ect ect.

I was speaking to my friend’s cousin and I was shocked that he was 12 years old. Looked like 6.

It’s going to get worse for the newer generations

• +1