It is so easy for women to boost their looks and reinvent themselves

B

Broski

Zephir
Was on instagram and a girl I used to go to school with was suggested on my feed, so I have a look at her profile and she has completely changed. Before she was introverted, skinny flat unpopular virgin nerd girl in catholic highschool and 3 years later she's turned into your typical festival going bikini photo thirst trap white s#ut. All she did was gain a little more weight to get curves, got piercings, tattoos, wearing s#utty clothes and started wearing make-up properly now has a 6:1 follower /following ratio. (Turns out i was following her the whole time but she unfollowed me) Brutal how easy it is for a girl to looksmax and become fuckable compared to the average guy. Honestly feels bad knowing they can live their best life at 20 while we rot in our basements and by 30 expect us to marry them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Yea life is profoundly unfair

Was on instagram and a girl I used to go to school with was suggested on my feed, so I have a look at her profile and she has completely changed. Before she was introverted, skinny flat unpopular virgin nerd girl in catholic highschool and 3 years later she's turned into your typical festival going bikini photo thirst trap white s#ut. All she did was gain a little more weight to get curves, got piercings, tattoos, wearing s#utty clothes and started wearing make-up properly now has a 6:1 follower /following ratio. (Turns out i was following her the whole time but she unfollowed me) Brutal how easy it is for a girl to looksmax and become fuckable compared to the average guy. Honestly feels bad knowing they can live their best life at 20 while we rot in our basements and by 30 expect us to marry them.
19DAF349 EBD3 4E5D AFB1 5579DB41C1CA
u can always reinvent urself tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Of course. Easy mode

Never to the smv of women but u could ascend from 0 to hero
Yes if you are already tall and have access to surgeries, but that proves my point how much harder it is for guys to looksmax

its harder for women, men just have far lower standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
its harder for women, men just have far lower standards.
Men: leg lengthening, surgery, steroids
Women: couple squats in gym, make-up, tan, dress slu#ty, don't be fat

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Men: leg lengthening, surgery, steroids
Women: couple squats in gym, make-up, tan, dress slu#ty, don't be fat
because men have no standards, the majority of women is severely recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
Foids with gym and fake tits double their SMV
Meanwhile men will gymcel for years and turn into bloated abominations without gaining any boost on their SMV

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, humanoidsub7 and autistic_tendencies
Just don’t marry these degenerated used up bags. Unfortunately they will always find a simpy betabux

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and chadcel;
Their not reinventing themselves they are just showing their true colors without the restraints of parental supervision

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies