it is so over if you arent 7 inches or plus

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
You will never satisfy a girl properly, you will never destroy her pussy and make her legs shake.
She will remenber you has the guy she had mediocre sex with and she will see you as less of a man then the big cock dude that makes her cry in pain and joy while destroying her insides

you can have looks, height, god tier physique but if you are a dicklet it is so fucking over and all the women you fuck will be turned off instantly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, One Rep Max, BeanletMogger and 13 others
You will never satisfy a girl properly, you will never destroy her pussy and make her legs shake.
She will remenber you has the guy she had mediocre sex with and she will see you as less of a man then the big cock dude that makes her cry in pain and joy while destroying her insides

you can have looks, height, god tier physique but if you are a dicklet it is so fucking over and all the women you fuck will be turned off instantly
Sub 8 X 6 actually

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, WeiWei and ConfusedBolivian
8x6 nbp or death.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and mayo mogger

7by6 nbp but im 5'6 so its useless

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and liberiangrimreaper
Dw I have 1km

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz and mayo mogger
im 7 inches but its not gonna be used

Over for Bolivian boys :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and mayo mogger
i have hope with my 6.5 incher

Over for Bolivian boys :ogre:
i have 21cm bone pressed 19 cm non bone pressed, my dick is huge girth is like 16 cm i already showed pics so lol if you think its larp

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
i have 21cm bone pressed 19 cm non bone pressed, my dick is huge girth is like 16 cm i already showed pics so lol if you think its larp
lmao giga cope son. Also it's cap you're a med student. You work at a fucking car wash place:ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
lmao giga cope son. Also it's cap you're a med student. You work at a fucking car wash place:ROFLMAO:
yes i work at a car wash and i study in uni at night, so? stfu u dont know nothing about my life incel

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
im 7x5 at 6'5, it looks so tiny, doesnt help the fact that i have overdeveloped quad muscles :feelswhy::feelswhy:
good size but not mogger size

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yes i work at a car wash and i study in uni at night, so? stfu u dont know nothing about my life incel
Man, in LATAM, uni must be easy as fuck even for dumbasses. Little incel.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
My dad DHT mogs me so hard, he went bald at 19 norwood 7, he dick mogs me and voice mogs me

i have 8 inch and it makes life on easy mode for slaying jfl, all i have to do is sext with a foid and send dick pics and she will beg for me to slay her its crazy, everything else will feel small to them after and they will never forget u its insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: them streets b cold, mayo mogger, Klasik01 and 1 other person
i have 8 inch and it makes life on easy mode for slaying jfl, all i have to do is sext with a foid and send dick pics and she will beg for me to slay her its crazy, everything else will feel small to them after and they will never forget u its insane
mirin so hard

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean
When will i see a take in my favor in this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei and mayo mogger
You realise having high dht doesnt necessarily cause balding?
It does, but what causes balding is dht sensitivity in the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
It does, but what causes balding is dht sensitivity in the scalp.
"what causes balding is dht sensitivity in the scalp."

So balding itself is not a sign of whether you have more dht like you said your father dht mogs you because he is bald??? Fucking retard.

"what causes balding is dht sensitivity in the scalp."

So balding itself is not a sign of whether you have more dht like you said your father dht mogs you because he is bald??? Fucking retard.
He is dht sensitive that is why he went bald, but he also shows more dimorphism then me so he mogs me in that Androgenic it area, why so angry bro u need some aromasin ur estrogen is through the roof

He is dht sensitive that is why he went bald, but he also shows more dimorphism then me so he mogs me in that Androgenic it area, why so angry bro u need some aromasin ur estrogen is through the roof
right and him being dht sensitive does not necessarily mean that you are dht sensitive, which means that you not going bald "at 19 like your dht-mogger father did" means nothing about your dht levels.

right and him being dht sensitive does not necessarily mean that you are dht sensitive, which means that you not going bald "at 19 like your dht-mogger father did" means nothing about your dht levels.
I am not as dht sensitive bcs I used steroids and even used dht for muscle building and my norwood is the same as before

true dickpill is legit

every couple you see with a decent looking foid madly in love with some guy she fogs to death you can bet the guy has a big cock

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I am not as dht sensitive bcs I used steroids and even used dht for muscle building and my norwood is the same as before
exactly so if you're not dht sensitive how can you say your father had higher levels of it?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
i have 7 inches but my dick is ugly and weirdly shaped

exactly so if you're not dht sensitive how can you say your father had higher levels of it?
Bcs he shows more Androgenic traits then me bro, more beard deeper voice better frame bigger dick etc so he had to be more high t then me

Bcs he shows more Androgenic traits then me bro, more beard deeper voice better frame bigger dick etc so he had to be more high t then me
"more high t", we talking about dht or t? Different Hormones.

And showing more androgenic traits doesnt mean he had higher dht

"more high t", we talking about dht or t? Different Hormones.

And showing more androgenic traits doesnt mean he had higher dht
Well genius the higher the test then more convertíon to dihydrotestosterone (dht) wtf u talking like u know but u have no clue Stfu and kys