IT is so retarded

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I have to make money but I hate fucking IT and all these stupid stuff including geeky nerds, coding, IT nomenclature, SQL, everything. Is there any other idea how to make money? If no, prob I'll stay with IT support bc it's pretty no demanding and free from non NT IT morons. However normies annoy me also, but I'd rather cope with an easy, normal paid job than rotting with autists or in loneliness and doing what I really hate

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16058 and 8 others
I have to make money but I hate fucking IT and all these stupid stuff including geeky nerds, coding, IT nomenclature, SQL, everything. Is there any other idea how to make money? If no, prob I'll stay with IT support bc it's pretty no demanding and free from non NT IT morons. However normies annoy me also, but I'd rather cope with an easy, normal paid job than rotting with autists or in loneliness and doing what I really hate
try testing or scrum

I'm forced to go the IT route cause I'm an autist and any job that involves socializing is a dead-end for me, but I actually am lucky to enjoy IT so it balances it out.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and racoon4
I'm forced to go the IT route cause I'm an autist and any job that involves socializing is a dead-end for me, but I actually am lucky to enjoy IT so it balances it out.
what role specifically

are you programming or doing i.t

maybe try being a code monkey and get a remote job? I'm going down the same path and idk how I'm going to handle if I hear someone talk about marvel and other cookie cutting zionist liberal degenerate propaganda garbage

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17244
Beware that IT is a gigaunmasc job, although you can just larp as any job so who cares.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1, Growth Plate and 1 other person
what jobs are masc in your opinion?
Blue collar is the most masc, but it has a poorcel stigma (qualified blue collar pays well, but it's still not respected).
Dangerous jobs that society needs - police, firemen, etc.
Finally, gigaNT jobs where you make people listen to you - businessman, lawyer. Simply being a social job doesn't count, gotta be the one where you can display dominance.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lmao and Deleted member 17244
Dangerous jobs that society needs - police, firemen, etc.
I've considered became a policeman, but I'm too manlet for it. 5'8 policeman in country where average man in 15-30 range is like 5'11-6' isn't a good idea IMO.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and HerpDerpson
Finally, gigaNT jobs where you make people listen to you - businessman, lawyer
and furthermore lawyer is poorly paid in my country (Poland), businessman is like being a chad; you have to born with it. I;m poor non NT manlet slav :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eggs, ShowerMaxxing, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Beware that IT is a gigaunmasc job, although you can just larp as any job so who cares.
no one gives a shit if it's giga un masculine if you look like the left guy and not the right "guy"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dopamine-detox, PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
no one gives a shit if it's giga un masculine if you look like the left guy and not the right "guy"

View attachment 1736528
If I ever see an ITcel that looks like that, I'll make a photo of him mogging me, and post it into the rating section for everyone to laugh at :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
what jobs are masc in your opinion?
1. Electric/electrotechnics engineer (not electronics) - in my country after 5 years he can earn more than programmers.
2. Railway engineer (average wage pay but probably fulfilling).
3. Control, Robotics and Automation engineer (good pay if you will agree to travel around to set production lines machinery at different locations/countries, but average wage pay if you will want to stabilize your life and settle in one place).

Notice: above information may differ depending on the country you live in.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Rt-Rust1 and HerpDerpson
1. Electric/electrotechnics engineer (not electronics) - in my country after 5 years he can earn more than programmers.
3. Control, Robotics and Automation engineer (good pay if you will agree to travel around to set production lines machinery at different locations/countries, but average wage pay if you will want to stabilize your life and settle in one place).

Nigga what kind of engineering should I study if I want to create machines with this kind of power. Look at that shovel, imagine the force it has. It raises my testosterone to think about the force, the power of these machines. I don't care about creating fucking construction machines I only care about testosterone

Maxresdefault

Thought Inkwel tear ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Nigga what kind of engineering should I study if I want to create machines with this kind of power. Look at that shovel, imagine the force it has. It raises my testosterone to think about the force, the power of these machines. I don't care about creating fucking construction machines I only care about testosterone

View attachment 1736735
Mechanical engineering.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Rt-Rust1