It is truly fucking over

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I'm going to the fucking slums of Mongolia ger district my mom told my grandparents to beat me up any time I showed even a hint of misbehaving they said they won't give me money bc they know I will buy hgh. I will go out at 3 am like today and tomorrow do some Call of the Night shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar and gooner23
I'm going to the fucking slums of Mongolia ger district my mom told my grandparents to beat me up any time I showed even a hint of misbehaving they said they won't give me money bc they know I will buy hgh. I will go out at 3 am like today and tomorrow do some Call of the Night shit

Over when I cannot evenf UCKING live a regular life or go without being bothered by my parents when I am already dealing with religious OCD I will kill myself

What if i told you there was a way to get cash:feelshah::feelshah:

do you know if you will be able to come back at any point

do you know if you will be able to come back at any point
I'm coming back after 1 year by then my growth plates will have close my birthday august 28 2009 so I will be 15 1/2

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
How I wascthinking of researching on money and success section
Idek, but i have a user that would use fake checks to deposit into a bank account, idk if you really want to risk it

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I'm coming back after 1 year by then my growth plates will have close my birthday august 28 2009 so I will be 15 1/2
hgh doesn't really achieve anything higher than your genetic limit if you don't have any relatives taller than 6' hgh will just ogre you

Your Bully at your Mongolian School:

Bitch

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and barettrealrx
hgh doesn't really achieve anything higher than your genetic limit if you don't have any relatives taller than 6' hgh will just ogre you
Nah laidcel said that's tryahrd blqckpillism

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
Helicopter parents are so fking annoying

• +1
get your hands on the hgh no matter what
scam perverts on dating apps if you have to

• +1
My dad literally obsesses over those wrestlers so much it's fucking gay ngl. When I watch 1 psl god edit they call me a fag.
You should wrestlermaxx while ur there

• +1