It is very difficult to find a heterosexual man applying retin-A

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
- type in retin-A in youtube, legit scroll down like 100 videos, only homos and women

- go on r/tretinoin almost only homos, most of them confirmed, some look very sus but not confirmed

Why?

because retin-A gives you that tranny glow, which they all crave

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 14274 and 13 others
- type in retin-A in youtube, legit scroll down like 100 videos, only homos and women

- go on r/tretinoin almost only homos, most of them confirmed, some look very sus but not confirmed

Why?

because retin-A gives you that feminine glow, which they all crave
Tret is overrated. It has barely made a difference for me and I use the cream version. Only thing that gave me a natural glow (not the artifical glow the tret gel gives / other cosmetics) is microneedling with the Derminator. Even then, the glow only lasts a month or so before you have to needle again.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, xefo and 2 others
stay looking like an incel then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Straight men use it but don't make videos about it lol
Most men looksmax secretly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16357, AscendingHero and 28 others
Over for you relying on another straight dude for you to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and ReignsChad
What's a better alternative in your opinion that work as good as retin-a without that feminine glow

Lets Go Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, 5'8manlet and 6 others
I use it.

I never talk about my looksmaxxing unless asked. Why? Because men aren't supposed to looksmaxx. It's cheating the system for female hypergamy/hypergamous filters. Women want the best GENES, and not things artificial (skincare, plastic surgery, years in the gym, lifts).

I have a more controversial theory though, I think women hate when men do this because they do it themselves (makeup, high heels, push up bras) and on a subconscious level it makes them feel insecure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1332, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Homos have good skin and good skin is appealing to every gender, it's not like you're watching videos about gay surgeries

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ezio6, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Why are you looking for a heterosexual man in the first place?

• Woah
Reactions: ezio6
Why are you looking for a heterosexual man in the first place?
because I have noticed that it often times makes men look more feminine and I'm trying to find people where that didnt happen, basically straight men with average bones that look normal

my bones are already not very pronounced, but atleast my rough skin makes me look somewhat masculine

if I now had that typical tranny glow on top of having no bones in my face, then it would indeed be a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
and a common saying among women is "why are all the hot guys gay?" learn from this.
emulate some of the gay ways without being gay and you automatically beat out what should've been your own looks level

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
and a common saying among women is "why are all the hot guys gay?" learn from this.
emulate some of the gay ways without being gay and you automatically beat out what should've been your own looks level
your sig says everything about you that I need to know

please kys

Cool. Have shit skin if that’s what u prefer

I use it.

I never talk about my looksmaxxing unless asked. Why? Because men aren't supposed to looksmaxx. It's cheating the system for female hypergamy/hypergamous filters. Women want the best GENES, and not things artificial (skincare, plastic surgery, years in the gym, lifts).

I have a more controversial theory though, I think women hate when men do this because they do it themselves (makeup, high heels, push up bras) and on a subconscious level it makes them feel insecure.
Women don't like vain guys because it's less masculine.
And also because they prefer genetically natural guys, Pitt didn't need any surgery to get that jaw, unlike a normie getting bimax.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
i know men who avoid skincare because they think its gay

they look like shit

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10987
Women don't like vain guys because it's less masculine.
And also because they prefer genetically natural guys, Pitt didn't need any surgery to get that jaw, unlike a normie getting bimax.

doesn't matter. the nice jaw good skin etc etc

was it artificial ?

if done well, no-one will have a clue unless they knew the shrek version of you ......

Is the tranny glow good? Or the same as a JB glow? Ive been told i look like a teenager and ppl regularly mistake me for being 17 while on it.

I just hope this youth glow is still attractive to prime females and not like a neotenous glow of invisibility like elliot rodger had.

I'm beginning to think i'm an agecel because of bones rather than skin quality (mine is shit anyway with pores and acne, and naturally get oilly)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9890, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
you're mixing things up a bit

'glowing' skin doesnt correlate with trans identity. and rodger had a lot of problems other than his appearance. he attributed his failures to that, when in actuality he didnt want to face the fact that had had zero social skills

it pays to take an holistic look rather than thinking any aspect shown in one place implies equality with something else that happens to display the same aspect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Yuya Moggershima
Tret is overrated. It has barely made a difference for me and I use the cream version. Only thing that gave me a natural glow (not the artifical glow the tret gel gives / other cosmetics) is microneedling with the Derminator. Even then, the glow only lasts a month or so before you have to needle again.
what mm do you dermaneedle on? It just makes my face red af for a few days

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
1. Rule of Looksmaxxing: You do not talk about Looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1332, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

Why?

Who cares less competition

Every man is a secret forum lurker in 2021 theory

this is all cope. I'm using it no matter what people say my skin literally looks model tier now that I applied it for a week keep in mind a WEEK. imagine in a year, and theres no study saying that it's bad for you every study says its good for anti aging,collagen and acne.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 9890
These guys look gay because of their soy features and gay mannerisms. Maybe because of too much moisturiser or 'slugging' too

Not because of tret

Anybody asks you what you do for skin irl look at then blankly and say you wash with dove soap and thats it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ifyouwannabemylover

Why?

I’ve been using it for half a year or more and it didn’t magically fix my skin, but it looks a lot less red now. I had major sun damage from manual labor as a teen/college kid and it is reversing some of it after 6 months. No tranny glow, I’d love some glow of any kind as opposed to my facial redness. I might need to combine it with laser treatment once summer is over. My skin isn’t acne ridden or anything, it’s not extreme, but any filter that makes my redness go away improves my appearance 0.25PSL. Tretinoin might have improved me 0.1PSL so far but it will be a while to keep improving. I also only do it a few times a week because 0.05% fucks my skin up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9890
I’ve been using it for half a year or more and it didn’t magically fix my skin, but it looks a lot less red now. I had major sun damage from manual labor as a teen/college kid and it is reversing some of it after 6 months. No tranny glow, I’d love some glow of any kind as opposed to my facial redness. I might need to combine it with laser treatment once summer is over. My skin isn’t acne ridden or anything, it’s not extreme, but any filter that makes my redness go away improves my appearance 0.25PSL. Tretinoin might have improved me 0.1PSL so far but it will be a while to keep improving. I also only do it a few times a week because 0.05% fucks my skin up
Might wanna try acid peels too

and microneedling

Might wanna try acid peels too

and microneedling
I’ve done acid peels once a week for a while, I have congenital skin issues that make micro needling not an option. Looks like a good idea for others though

acid peels and tret on the same day though is death. You can only do one per day or else you will wake up looking like darth maul

I think many times they say the guy is probably gay because he didn't get with her. To try and justify why the guy didn't sleep with her.

@Amnesia congrats on being gay maxxed bro

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I think many times they say the guy is probably gay because he didn't get with her. To try and justify why the guy didn't sleep with her.
That’s a very different situation to what I’m talking about. I’m not talking about someone rejecting a girl so she goes “what are you, gay?”

Women will often just RANDOMLY say “ugh why are all the hot guys gay?” They’re not talking about guys who have rejected them, they’re talking about obviously gay celebrities/youtubers/people they know etc etc
This is because gay men are (at least stereotypically) leaner, fitter, and more well groomed than the average straight guy (though that’s definitely changing as time goes on)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
this

because men know at least subconsciously that women will resent you when they find out that you aren't a 100% natural gigachad

• +1
Reactions: gamma