”It’s a numbers game” is a normie/redpill cope

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
The numbers game will destroy your self esteem like a 12 inch BBC raw dogging a virgin jb. Sure, the odds increase if you try enough. But, there’s a higher chance of you reaching a breaking point much before hitting the jackpot. Only zero in on the target if the IOIs are so strong you can feel the strong currents of sexual tension in the air between you and her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Same for job hunting, try through other means first before shotgunning the online applications. That should be your last resort, not the first one.

Honestly kinda true yeah. I had this idea a few years ago when I wanted a GF but realized I wasn't that GL. So I looksmaxxed and then the first girl I approached became my girlfriend a few months later lol. It's all about the ROI. If you're relatively looksmaxxed and wanna date then you gotta run the numbers game. If not, then looksmax first

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and silencio
Numbers game not worth it, just go for LTBs

Honestly kinda true yeah. I had this idea a few years ago when I wanted a GF but realized I wasn't that GL. So I looksmaxxed and then the first girl I approached became my girlfriend a few months later lol. It's all about the ROI. If you're relatively looksmaxxed and wanna date then you gotta run the numbers game. If not, then looksmax first

I mean yeah you can do that, or improve to the point of getting a girl you want if that's possible for you. I was lucky with a decent genetic base and height so I was able to get a girl I actually find very attractive but it took work

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Depends on your mindset. People who have slayed out of their league the most are usually grinders who take rejection like it's nothing and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, likenesss, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I mean yeah you can do that, or improve to the point of getting a girl you want if that's possible for you. I was lucky with a decent genetic base and height so I was able to get a girl I actually find very attractive but it took work
But do you SMV mog her? Strong MTB+ girls are oofie doofie only for sub Chadlites

But do you SMV mog her? Strong MTB+ girls are oofie doofie only for sub Chadlites
I do yeah. I'm like a solid 7 facially and 6'3. She simps hard for me and is basically available whenever. She even told "Your face is a blessing" last night lmao

either all girls like you or none. how come im 28, i have gone out with 10 girls, went through 4 universities and no girl has found me attractive

• So Sad
I do yeah. I'm like a solid 7 facially and 6'3. She simps hard for me and is basically available whenever. She even told "Your face is a blessing" last night lmao
Another curry larper, pics or larp

Another curry larper, pics or larp
Lol I'm not gonna post my face here. You can think it's larping if you want but I was ugly asf before. Took a few years to get to this point

• +1
either all girls like you or none. how come im 28, i have gone out with 10 girls, went through 4 universities and no girl has found me attractive
I agree for sub-6 on a normie scale, you’re mentalcel

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
The numbers game will destroy your self esteem like a 12 inch BBC raw dogging a virgin jb.
Least homosexual .org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and laaltin
The numbers game will destroy your self esteem like a 12 inch BBC raw dogging a virgin jb. Sure, the odds increase if you try enough. But, there’s a higher chance of you reaching a breaking point much before hitting the jackpot. Only zero in on the target if the IOIs are so strong you can feel the strong currents of sexual tension in the air between you and her
I don’t listen to anyone who can’t even get one sentence into his incel forum post without mentioning black penis