Its actually mind blowing how active this forum is

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
It's genuinely difficult to find an active forum. Even for forums based on popular niches/Fandoms. At any given point during the day the most recent post here will be 5-1 minutes ago

Compared to say ASOIAF forums, the most popular forum for a very popular multimedia franchise. The most recent post while making this thread was 16 minutes ago

Try any popular Fandom or interest. Star wars, kpop, whatever

In general, things like tiktok, Twitter, trannycord, etc are more popular because they require less attention span and give more immediate gratification and dopamine boosts. You don't have to wait that long to get reposes and notifications etc

What the fuck kind of juju is master running on this bitch?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, NumbThePain, BrahminBoss and 16 others
give him the mod role already

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, lightskinbengali, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I'd give a +1 react if the trannyjannies didn't take away my ability to react :rage:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Lookologist003, kebab and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 32285 and Spiritualcell
Yes bro you're a Jewish mogger. Makes no sense why you aren't running the site
Its because filthy antisemitic islamophobes that hate the holy state of israel stole this site from me and my brothers in faith. Its an injustice that wont be tolerated. This forum may soon be flagged as antisemitic Hamas affiliated site sponsored by Iranian government

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 21345
Every event that brought attention to this site was orchestrated by Master and his gang of Black Israelites through their base in Tel Aviv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, ElTruecel and Deleted member 21345
It's mostly because of freedom of speech really, you can't talk about fags, trannies, niggers, jews etc negatively in any other popular online space

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Shycel, Mr Test and 7 others
It's genuinely difficult to find an active forum. Even for forums based on popular niches/Fandoms. At any given point during the day the most recent post here will be 5-1 minutes ago

Compared to say ASOIAF forums, the most popular forum for a very popular multimedia franchise. The most recent post while making this thread was 16 minutes ago

In general, things like tiktok, Twitter, trannycord, etc are more popular because they require less attention span and give more immediate gratification and dopamine boosts. You don't have to wait that long to get reposes and notifications etc

all thanks to off topic and friendless autists. Though I think if racist shit posting gets any more restricted it will start to die off.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Pikabro and Deleted member 21345
My reaction

• +1
Reactions: whey123456
people on fandom sites don’t have much in common that they can only discuss there

where else can I make a post about niggers smv or if x chad mogs y chad if y chad was 6’1.75

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Spiritualcell and Sprinkles
people on fandom sites don’t have much in common that they can only discuss there

where else can I make a post about niggers smv or if x chad mogs y chad if y chad was 6’1.75
Most forums have an off topic section where you can say whatever but most of them are censored

This is the only place where you can say you want to kill niggers, foids, jews in excruciating detail which is probably what alot of men want to say lol

It's mostly because of freedom of speech really, you can't talk about fags, trannies, niggers, jews etc negatively in any other popular online space
Most forums have an off topic section where you can say whatever but most of them are censored

This is the only place where you can say you want to kill niggers, foids, jews in excruciating detail which is probably what alot of men want to say lol

the free speech is what makes this site as entertaining as it is,

plus I can entertain several niche topics and ideas that any IRL normie would laugh and scoff at.

i suppose the blackpill/Lookism/looks theory is in its own right one of such topics

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 21345

plus I can entertain several niche topics and ideas that any IRL normie would laugh and scoff at.

i suppose the blackpill/Lookism/looks theory is in its own right one of such topics

it’s so funny seeing outsiders get so triggered over some of the shit that gets posted here,

I had one of my posts end up on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
it’s so funny seeing outsiders get so triggered over some of the shit that gets posted here,

I had one of my posts end up on TikTok.
Link

i think the account got banned or something but here’s the screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and TheMaxxer333
Cuz of tiktok

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali

there is also incels.is but that forum is too strict
they ban you for nothing and call anyone a fakecel chad if they dont consider themselves subhuman looking

they banned me for nothing. didn't say what post violated the rules or warned me, just a flat out ban
and i got called fakecel when im not
What’s ur username

Cause most men here aren't trannies looking to change gender like those forums like tranny cord men here want to get laid that feeds an innate need in us humans simple as no need to over complicate it plus it's numbers the black pill appeals to what is already initiative within us