It's alarming how many people are getting black-pilled

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
I am increasingly able to discuss the black-pill with people in my (real) life without blow-back or weird reactions. In fact, a decent amount of people I know have heard about basic BP principles like Pareto distribution (Chad getting most of the girls), Online dating imbalances, the rise of male sexlessness, young women being looks-obsessed, chads vs incels, etc. I even know some people IRL who have heard about PSL, know this website and have read threads on here... or who know about the PSL gods (Chico, Barrett, O'Pry) etc.

I remember how surreal it felt talking about .org in real life with an acquaintance the other day...

I had a discussion about BP with my dad today during which he compared today's awfully unbalanced OLD scene to his era's dating scene in which girls didn't have many options and just picked the guy they liked the most in their immediate social circle or vicinity. He told me he felt bad about how hard it was for guys these days. We also talked about how most women don't want to fuck their average looking husbands and how they're mostly chad-sexual and want to bang chads. 5 years ago he would have never said this but got his eyes opened by YT videos.

I personally know multiple people who have had surgery going from fillers to blepharoplasty, rhino, DJS all the way to LL...

At this point it's becoming such a glaring societal issue that the truth is going to come out on a massive scale eventually. Some countries are ahead of the curve (like South Korea)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico, OGJBSLAYER, CreepyJewel1 and 17 others
Yeah I was shocked when my girlfriend said “it’s so over for me” like how do you know that??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, Deleted member 6128, OGJBSLAYER and 16 others
Over for the human race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, OGJBSLAYER, AscensionUwU and 6 others
Yeah I was shocked when my girlfriend said “it’s so over for me” like how do you know that??
I've heard this too IRL a few times but I think it's just an expression.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and LooksThinker

Attachments

• IMG_9313.jpeg
    IMG_9313.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Evil times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, OGJBSLAYER, CreepyJewel1 and 3 others
Natural reaction to being left out of short and long term relationships while the usual goodlooking popular kids hoard all the coon
Too bad they are too neurotypical to do shit about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jamaldickjavontus, AscensionUwU and 7 others
I was talking about this shit in January and they called me crazy bow they act like they know more than me. I have not told anyone about this place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Jamaldickjavontus
Was really fucking surprised when my normie freind starts talking like "looks matter so much in life. I wish I could be mogger". I acted like normie and asked what mogger means. I gotta keep my surface level persona

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, OGJBSLAYER, CreepyJewel1 and 15 others
Whaaaaat?! where are you from

There are three things that are not long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, CreepyJewel1, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
The other day my friends were talking about mewing. Crazy how TikTok is spreading the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, CreepyJewel1, AscensionUwU and 2 others
I am increasingly able to discuss the black-pill with people in my (real) life without blow-back or weird reactions. In fact, a decent amount of people I know have heard about basic BP principles like Pareto distribution (Chad getting most of the girls), Online dating imbalances, the rise of male sexlessness, young women being looks-obsessed, chads vs incels, etc. I even know some people IRL who have heard about PSL, know this website and have read threads on here... or who know about the PSL gods (Chico, Barrett, O'Pry) etc.

I remember how surreal it felt talking about .org in real life with an acquaintance the other day...

I had a discussion about BP with my dad today during which he compared today's awfully unbalanced OLD scene to his era's dating scene in which girls didn't have many options and just picked the guy they liked the most in their immediate social circle or vicinity. He told me he felt bad about how hard it was for guys these days. We also talked about how most women don't want to fuck their average looking husbands and how they're mostly chad-sexual and want to bang chads. 5 years ago he would have never said this but got his eyes opened by YT videos.

I personally know multiple people who have had surgery going from fillers to blepharoplasty, rhino, DJS all the way to LL...

At this point it's becoming such a glaring societal issue that the truth is going to come out on a massive scale eventually. Some countries are ahead of the curve (like South Korea)
for the low iq normie, it's not that they can't understand these principles, it's that it takes more time for it to click.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Natural reaction to being left out of short and long term relationships while the usual goodlooking popular kids hoard all the coon
This is what it comes down to. Men are just reacting to being left out of dating and relationships, and are viewing those in relationships to see what they are doing wrong. When they see that these men aren't doing anything special to obtain all these women, then the natural inclination would be to see that it's physical rather then being "nice" or "a good provider".

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Kamui
True. I wish this community was small and masked. It's too mainstream now in Instagram reels, tiktoks.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, AscensionUwU, LooksThinker and 4 others
yes, and we created this JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, AscensionUwU, LooksThinker and 3 others
good
Means they will all be insecure little bitches
And i can just buzz my hair and keep mogging
While they get anxous about every flaw they have

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
the world is going to shit

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
This is a serious threat to democracy if instead of being indivdually sad they join the alt right and work to abolish women's rights

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, OGJBSLAYER and Niki9911
This is a serious threat to democracy if instead of being indivdually sad they join the alt right and work to abolish women's rights
Yes I do expect a back-lash eventually.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
its not so relevant for a person to be aware of blackpill if they don't take any actions about it

and most of them they are too scared to make the surgeries

Its a non blackpill term JFL

This is what it comes down to. Men are just reacting to being left out of dating and relationships, and are viewing those in relationships to see what they are doing wrong. When they see that these men aren't doing anything special to obtain all these women, then the natural inclination would be to see that it's physical rather then being "nice" or "a good provider".
its not so relevant for a person to be aware of blackpill if they don't take any actions about it

Evil times.
You can’t be a “normal person” and be fully indulged in and understand this BP shit, any NT normie irl who’s had a couple gfs and slays wouldn’t be able to process all of this information properly this in their mind

Even some of my slayer friends online who discovered the blackpill still think that some foids are attracted to their “personality” even tho it’s all their looks and their personality would be dog shit without it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bankrolls, Outlier and 1 other person

Simple % rule. Assume the vast majority of people don't do anything with their BP knowledge. Only 1% of people who get black-pilled get surgery. If you black-pill 100k people that's 1000 people getting surgery. Over time there's more proof of the effectiveness of surgery as more people get it and it becomes more normalized. I don't know why people think people's mentalities are immutable.

People's attitudes to many things have shifted over the years (towards homosexuality, transgenders, drugs, casual sex, plastic surgery, roids, gymming etc.) Just because something is true about the culture today does not mean that it always be the true. Let's see how different the average Gen Z teen is to the average boomer teen mentality wise.

You can’t be a “normal person” and be fully indulged in and understand this BP shit, any NT normie irl who’s had a couple gfs and slays wouldn’t be able to process all of this information properly this in their mind

Even some of my slayer friends online who discovered the blackpill still think that some foids are attracted to their “personality” even tho it’s all their looks and their personality would be dog shit without it
That's why the BP is becoming more popular now. Because in the near past most guys did okay and could get GFs and slays, allowing them to cope but it seems to be more difficult nowadays (supported by the stats) pushing more men to the BP.

Last edited:
That's actually what's happening all over the west. There are videos big media companies about it. It's getting mainstream.

It's happening here in Germany. Angry Incels leaning towards the far right because they can't get women and then get overall frustrated with everything. It happens differently but History is indeed repeating itself.

Dark times are ahead of us.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, FutureSlayer, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
The other day my friends were talking about mewing. Crazy how TikTok is spreading the black pill.
I knew normies irl talking about mewing in 2017

Ofc I just played dumb

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Gus17
95+% of normies know mewing
50% normies know the "looksmaxing" as meme from tiktok
Atleast it´s like that in my school.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Umbra
It’s just a dumb tiktok thread that made it popular. It will die out slowly. Ye, it may have increased competition but not by a lot.

These normies only know about mewing jfl, hair, gym basic shit. And besides, they’re not truly blackpilled. It’s looksmaxing that got popular not the actual blackpill. Most are at best redpilled mentally and not actually blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and It'snotover
Was really fucking surprised when my normie freind starts talking like "looks matter so much in life. I wish I could be mogger". I acted like normie and asked what mogger means. I gotta keep my surface level persona
Fuark this just made me realise my IRL friend could be larping as a normie since hes slipped some blackpill shit before but he acts like he has 0 clue what mewing is when someone mentioned it

like most things in social media it's a trend eventually it will die out and people will forget about it
but I don't think normies and sub5s will forget that truth of the blackpill

There are three things that are not long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth.
the answer to the one peice void century dawn dusk(the D) The truth is the one peice

I wish there was another website just dedicated gobling ugly, subhuman looking brain retards like me.

I am banned on there, I can't fucking create anymore accounts Idk why they hate me so much.
lol who knows their like the insecure whiny version of this site.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Yeah but nothing's being done about it.

Based emperor speech