It's all about a good personality unironically

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
what that means its about being nt that's more important than looks.

Imagine looking like david gandy and being a shy autistic nigga that gets red in the face when someone talks to him and never knows what to say and can't even hold eye contact. might get some bitches on ur dick that throw themself at u but u can never have a LTR, probably will dress like a retard too since non NT having no clue about looks.

brutal NT pill

meanwhile a LTN baby faced crooked ahh nigga fucking HTB girls just by talking 24/7 always knowing what to say and being funny

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, borismonster, Infinite and 3 others
personality has some effect, but this is cope on a rope down a slope

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, borismonster, terrorblade and 1 other person
Nt is underrated here

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Infinite, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
personality has some effect, but this is cope on a rope down a slope
my point is that it's about being NT not having some quirky personality. u just need extreme NT levels to be able to talk and make even complete random strangers that dont know u laugh and always feel comfortable and not ashamed or cringe at everything

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
my point is that it's about being NT not having some quirky personality. u just need extreme NT levels to be able to talk and make even complete random strangers that dont know u laugh and always feel comfortable and not ashamed or cringe at everything
Do I need to post the videos of women lusting after literal autists?

• +1
Do I need to post the videos of women lusting after literal autists?
do i need to post videos of ugly ass niggas rizzing up hot girls? we know both can happen but it's more common that ugly nt nigga get biches than decent looking autists.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and FacialStructure404
do i need to post videos of ugly ass niggas rizzing up hot girls? we know both can happen but it's more common that ugly nt nigga get biches than decent looking autists.
please post ugly guys without money and status slaying it up

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
you just pulled everything you wrote out of your ass, none of this happens irl, face and height is fucking law.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and terrorblade