it's all about genetics and hormones. So genetics, jfl.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
I've come to a halt in my research. It's fucking over. YOUR SKULL IS GENETICS, 100%.

as is your hormonal profile, it's all genetics, you could have more aromatase enzyme than said person, you could have less aromatase more 5-alpha-reductase than said person, said person might release more gonadotropin, in turn, more LH than another person, said person might have more sensitive Leydig cells and less intra-testicular aromatase activity.

IT'S ALL FUCKING GENETICS. Here's the ropefuel, a study done on both girls and boys concludes that sagittal jaw development during puberty is dependent on certain genotypes that revolve around the androgen to estrogen ratio.

Sagittal jaw growth is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens. The CYP19A1 (formerly CYP19) gene encodes the cytochrome P450 enzyme aromatase (estrogen synthetase), which converts testosterone to estrogen. Genetic variations including single nucleotide polymorphisms might regulate CYP19A1 gene expression or the function of the aromatase protein and thus influence sagittal jaw growth.

The annual sagittal jaw growth in 92 pubertal orthodontic patients was determined by using pretreatment and posttreatment cephalometric radiographs. Single nucleotide polymorphisms rs2470144 and rs2445761 were genotyped and haplotypes constructed. Associations between genotypes or haplotypes and the annual sagittal growth were estimated by using JMP (version 9.0; SAS Institute, Cary, NC).

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms were significantly associated with average differences in annual sagittal jaw growth in boys. Haplotype analysis demonstrated that haplotypes T(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) and C(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) had significant effects on annual sagittal maxillary growth and on mandibular growth in boys. No association was found in girls.

A quantitative trait locus that influences male pubertal sagittal jaw growth might exist in the CYP19A1 gene, and single nucleotide polymorphisms rs2470144 and rs2445761 might be inside this quantitative trait locus or be linked to it.

if you're not blasting 7.5iu's daily whilst in puberty than rope immediately, there aren't any excuses.

I'm making a thread later, today or tomorrow on my hypothesis of craniofacial growth and how you can apply certain neurochemicals and hormones in order to maintain high functioning osteoclast and osteoblast activity if you want a tag just ask.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
life is a lottery :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2756
I'm sorry but 7.5 IU of what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Krezo, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
7.5 iu of genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
I'm 15 what should I be doing in puberty help

I've come to a halt in my research. It's fucking over. YOUR SKULL IS GENETICS, 100%.

as is your hormonal profile, it's all genetics, you could have more aromatase enzyme than said person, you could have less aromatase more 5-alpha-reductase than said person, said person might release more gonadotropin, in turn, more LH than another person, said person might have more sensitive Leydig cells and less intra-testicular aromatase activity.

IT'S ALL FUCKING GENETICS. Here's the ropefuel, a study done on both girls and boys concludes that sagittal jaw development during puberty is dependent on certain genotypes that revolve around the androgen to estrogen ratio.

if you're not blasting 7.5iu's daily whilst in puberty than rope immediately, there aren't any excuses.

I'm making a thread later, today or tomorrow on my hypothesis of craniofacial growth and how you can apply certain neurochemicals and hormones in order to maintain high functioning osteoclast and osteoblast activity if you want a tag just ask.

Is it not possible after 20's

I am a genetic failure