It’s all so tiresome

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Chained to the desk 40 hours a week like an abused neglected dog under supervision

IMG 8788

Inflation goes up
Wages go down
Property value goes up
Morale goes down
I stay cucked with my balls in a vice

No chance of ever escaping
Financial freedom is a pipe dream

Making money is fucking impossible

Just wait you fucking zoomers until you’re forced into the workforce to suffer for 50+ years

@geezcel
@_MVP_

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Never Get Up, pig_face and 17 others
slave haha

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Which stocks do I yolo my life savings on

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Chained to the desk 40 hours a week like an abused neglected dog

View attachment 2740891

Inflations goes up
Wages go down
Property value goes up
Morale goes down

No chance of ever escaping
Financial freedom is a pipe dream

Making money is fucking impossible

Just wait you fucking zoomers until you’re forced into the workforce to suffer for 50+ years

@geezcel
@_MVP_
Invest 500 dollars a month into s&p500 ETF. You'll have 400k in 20 years, 1,2 million in 30.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Never Get Up, Pikabro and 4 others
Invest 500 dollars a month into s&p500 ETF. You'll have 400k in 20 years, 1,2 million in 30.
Too slow

In 30 years I’ll be 57 and it’s over by then

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, MoggerGaston and Trilogy
Too slow

In 30 years I’ll be 57 and it’s over by then
Yeah, it'll be slow like all hard things. Might as well do it anyway, because what have you got to lose? 500 dollars that you would've spent on some stupid shit anyway?

NEET bro

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine
What’s your salary like? Uk office jobs sadly don’t pay much

why i need to become a tiktok rapper.

What’s your salary like? Uk office jobs sadly don’t pay much
Garbage

I save about £1400-1600 monthly after tax, rent and expenses

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and ascension
and yet chad still fucks

and yet chad still fucks
I fuck everyday it doesn’t mean shit

Freedom is the only thing that matters on this shithole planet

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, buflek and geezcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Pikabro and Manletmachine
It’s fucked, even up north where it’s cheaper it’s still shite. My only hope is getting some kind of remote job that enables me to move to different countries

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, forevergymcelling and 6ft4
fuark man i feel for ya

why don’t you geomax to some cheap country? i heard it’s popular for young brits nowadays haha

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
come smoke opium with me in the war torn country of myanmar haha

IMG 0181
IMG 0173
IMG 0134
IMG 0130

Embrace NEETdom like my friend "the BULL". He has attained financial and spiritual freedom to pursue all his pleasures.

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22 and Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Manletmachine
Meanwhile I spend my days rotting or as of late neglecting my earning potential by making PSL God edits rather than videos for my monetized channel

christian-bale-laugh.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, geezcel, forevergymcelling and 2 others
I’ll be having roommates till 40. Property value in the housing market has increased 17% since 2020 in my country which is one of the most balanced economies in the world. It’s prolly worse in the coasts in the US and the UK.

I’ve been thinking a lot about scamming recently. Waking up going to my economics and finance lectures have made me even more pessimistic about the future. No way to get rich the “right” way:feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Ricky212
Which stocks do I yolo my life savings on
Quantum computing and/or synthetic biology stonks.

DYOR. Im not gonna do your leg work for you. Those two disciplines mogs tf out of AI, Blockchain, EVs etc etc.

Give all of your money to me and I will double it

It’s fucked, even up north where it’s cheaper it’s still shite. My only hope is getting some kind of remote job that enables me to move to different countries
What part of the norf are you from?

I am basically fully remote. I just started a new job (my last one was hybrid too). I'm not joking but I've shitposted on .org at a 5:1 ratio to actual 'work'.

In fact I'm typing this post on my phone rn, still in bed (it's 1pm) and I just touch my mouse every 10 minutes so my Teams status doesn't show 'away'. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, StraightHeadJames and geezcel
bitcoin is at 50k again

go all in on some elon musk shit coin and u might be a millionair tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I fuck everyday it doesn’t mean shit

Freedom is the only thing that matters on this shithole planet
We're literally grass is greener on that.

Try modeling.
Meanwhile I spend my days rotting or as of late neglecting my earning potential by making PSL God edits rather than videos for my monetized channel

christian-bale-laugh.gif
Are you PSL God Mindset? PM me if too personal.

I am basically fully remote. I just started a new job (my last one was hybrid too). I'm not joking but I've shitposted on .org at a 5:1 ratio to actual 'work'.

In fact I'm typing this post on my phone rn, still in bed (it's 1pm) and I just touch my mouse every 10 minutes so my Teams status doesn't show 'away'. JFL.
Gross.

Last edited:
Its over I'm going uni to wageslave so I can pay for my surgeries.I'll either be rich in 15 or die trying

North west atm

I’m already remote but tied to the uk, I wish I had the same job but ability to be fully remote across Europe and/or the world as long as I get the job done

If I had the same job in a better climate & cheaper country my life would be so much better

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and forevergymcelling
you are saving 1500 a month? thats like top at least 10% ngl

mirin' well-paid goy
I’m paid ok considering I was of the job market for so long

Me and my gf just live in the cheapest 1 bedroom shithole around so we save a lot. Plus I don’t waste my money on useless shit. I drive a shit car, never buy clothes, barely go out. I spend my money on food + holidays abroad

She earns way more than me though

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
ovr

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Bro, wageslaving Is a privilege. Non NT fucks like me aren't even allowed to do that, tied to part time pizza delivery and no gf / Wife / family for the rest of my days.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and forevergymcelling
Bro, wageslaving Is a privilege. Non NT fucks like me aren't even allowed to do that, tied to part time pizza delivery and no gf / Wife / family for the rest of my days.
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

You were made for the maffia man, not for wageslaving.

You are a lion stuck in an aquarium, of course it ain't working out for ya. U were meant to thrive in a different environment.