It’s becoming clear to me 90% of this forum is bluepilled

Especially when I comes to height tbh,face means nothing under 6”1

Muh all u need is looks

Muh it’s because ur not chad

Muh chad just stands there

Holy shit u do not go outside. Ded srs.

Game or just the way u act (that’s how I call it so it’s not cringe) is so important.

For example being high energy and dominant. And it takes SKILL. A LOT OF SKILL
most brah here get their experience with women by reading about them

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Reformed
If it works then fuck it bro but if you want a relationship you’ll need more than that
Well I don't see value in relationships and I understand that I'm still fucking up almost every situation when girls approach me. Also I never approach first, even when see hard IOIs. Still looks and money for validation, better treatment and living max quality life. eg Bilzerian

Last edited:
Muh all u need is looks

Muh it’s because ur not chad

Muh chad just stands there

Holy shit u do not go outside. Ded srs.

Game or just the way u act (that’s how I call it so it’s not cringe) is so important.

For example being high energy and dominant. And it takes SKILL. A LOT OF SKILL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
JFL I’m done. U do realize most girls make 0 moves despite if ur GL and u need to know how to act on that. That’s game. Even if ur objectively GL and u know u are bc u slay, but the girl on ur date decided to not flirt with u, u need to find a way to turn her on
its a bit of both, but the required game is not actually very hard for most normal males.

looksmax users are just so undersocialized that the low bar is not met

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Users here have little to no social circle. Cold approach as a sub7 is like throwing a Hail Mary; in theory it can work but you’re gonna fail most the time.
I understand what you mean, but I have found that it works very well. I am a strong MTN and 6f5. To me tha's below 7, probably a strong 6(HTN). Only did it with girls in my league and my success rate is very high. It shows girls you have balls. But I see how it could backfire horribly if a sub5 tried it with a stacy.

I understand what you mean, but I have found that it works very well. I am a strong MTN and 6f5. To me tha's below 7, probably a strong 6(HTN). Only did it with girls in my league and my success rate is very high. It shows girls you have balls. But I see how it could backfire horribly if a sub5 tried it with a stacy.
Where did u approach?

Where did u approach?
Lots of different places, school, downtown, wherever I would find myself to be. Haven't done it in a while tbh because of covid and current LTR. But it works, you just need to work at it and be smooth. I would just small talk for a bit and then say something like "hey want to catch a coffee sometime?". Sound corny but it works.

My "looks" always got me past the entrance but without fail as soon as they got to interact with me everything was done and downhill from there.

I dont post stories here. I have the CRAZIEST. But like the fucking CRAZIEST stories. And they all start and end the same.

Attraction> Hate my guts.

How can I change my ways though...

U need both retard. But users neglect the other 50% because they have neither. If u ever get the looks, you’ll realize it’s worthless if u don’t try to act on it yourself
I don’t give two shits about females.
I can chemically catsrate myself to get rid of my sex drive if it bothers me too much. Plus ur libido drops as u age.

I only care about looksmaxxing

Just be nt theory strikes for the billionth time