It's easy to age well as a man

Lux

Lux

Kraken
All you need to do is have hair, bones, & low bf. Nobody cares if you get nasolabial folds or some lines around your face as long as they aren't super deep zero collagen wasteland-looking things.

Download 8
Download 9

& statistically your testosterone shouldn't be shit tier until your 60s/70s

Download 10

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell, eduardkoopman, Niki9911 and 8 others
Skincare and gymceling alone will age a man better than most.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, eduardkoopman, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Yeah you're very correct, Hair, low bodyfat is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, LastHopeForNorman, thereallegend and 1 other person
saggy skin is the worst imo, luckily with a good surgeon you can get it fixed with a facelift.

at the very least you can inject t and hgh

feel bad for women ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lux
And be black

• +1
Just have the top 1% bone structure and genetics like the guys op posted above so you will age well. So easy and common damn men are so lucky I glad I'm a man wow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, ScramFranklin and Lux
DF08FAB7 A08A 45AB B5EE ECFD8889EB09
E8E59740 D02F 4BDA A5D5 A18C797A4E18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 14139 and Lux
My skin is poopoo :feelswhy: At least I have bones and waiting to get my 2nd HT when the boarders open.

• +1
If most men could afford to keep their hair on their head for longer then you can still do good even in your 50s but that's really hard.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Lux
If most men could afford to keep their hair on their head for longer then you can still do good even in your 50s but that's really hard.
It's not that hard if you start early. Finasteride is very effective for most men and the little bit of hair loss you might suffer over time can be taken care off with a few hair transplant. Your hair obviously won't look as good as in your teens, but you won't look bald.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Sny
A lot of men get destroyed by the Norwood Reaper especially older guys. If you avoid that men can hold up better than women do.

• +1
I think you guys are underestimating good skin, though. Good skin into old age can easily carry you, especially if you keep your hair under control. If your skin looks really good, you'll easily look 10+ years younger.

I am trying to max my skin, but sadly my skin genetics are not very good. I'll probably end up getting laser for my under-eye region to care of some wrinkles.

Get on tret, moisturize and block the sun with an SPF as early as possible, preferably age 20. Your skin will start going downhill after 20, especially the closer you get to 20.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, germanlooks, eduardkoopman and 3 others