It's frustrating how much White women are worth

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
Even though I'm above average looking, German with blue eyes and 6'3 tall but the likelihood of me getting an attractive White girl/looksmatch are low because I have no social circle, status, money and muscular physique.

My brother managed to do it. But he wasn't as lazy as me and gymcelled and maybe just got lucky. I feel even if I got rich in let's say the next 3 years I would just attract gold diggers. I think I have to geomaxx to Asia for example or move to a village.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
just gymmaxx, u already are socializing with people and ur improving ur physique when ur at a public gym, 6'3 german with a lean physique/face seems pretty hard to mog

just gymmaxx, u already are socializing with people and ur improving ur physique when ur at a public gym, 6'3 german with a lean physique/face seems pretty hard to mog
I don't feel like eating tons of food and being in the gym again, I'm super broke. I'm just fasting to get lean. I just feel like going to the gym would be a huge time sink with little to no results unless I started taking enhancing drugs.

I just wanna concentrate on getting rich and then leave the country, maybe I will start working out after I got a lot of money.

I don't feel like eating tons of food and being in the gym again, I'm super broke. I'm just fasting to get lean. I just feel like going to the gym would be a huge time sink with little to no results unless I started taking enhancing drugs.

I just wanna concentrate on getting rich and then leave the country, maybe I will start working out after I got a lot of money.
Looks matters first
Then you can lie about being rich
Hahhahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro

If you just wanna leanmaxx, do a decent(like an esitmated 500 cals) deficit, do pushups and try doing pull ups on parks and shit, and do like half an hour of extra walking, free and a lot less time

Looks matters first
Then you can lie about being rich
Hahhahahaha
I need rhinoplasty and maybe some other facial surgeries to get matches on dating apps, maybe even a muscular physique.

If you just wanna leanmaxx, do a decent(like an esitmated 500 cals) deficit, do pushups and try doing pull ups on parks and shit, and do like half an hour of extra walking, free and a lot less time
I can do that at home since I have a pull up bar, bench and dumbells at home but I have no motivation go work out at home on a regular basis.

I can do that at home since I have a pull up bar, bench and dumbells at home but I have no motivation go work out at home on a regular basis.
just listen to shitty music while ur at it bro

meanwhile recessed chin bbc 5’8 pulls

wasted potential. stop complaining. probably bad timing at the point you are in life rn/