It’s fucking over and man @acne victim you need to geomax

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
He did a tinderfish of me and I got 35 likes in 15 hours - all my matches were ltbs and no joke an obese femcel told me ‘next pick up line didn’t work’ then unmatched me it was utterly insane.
A 32 roastie said I’m not looking for hooks up so goodbye and unmatched. Holy shit it felt like when I was 18 and would get treated like an utter subhuman on dating apps. Fuck it stung so bad.
Even when femcels are rejecting. Man that is tough.

Bhai @Acne Victim you are stacylite slayer in the UK you need to move from that shit hole place ASAP.

But ye suifuel

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim
The UK looks like EE results compared to that utterly brutal jfl

go out dude

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
go out dude
With who nigga I have no friends or don’t know anyone plus after I will around January when I start my new steroid cycle

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
approach in clubs
why are you basing your worth on talking with some prostitute online
I am going to go to my city clubs bhai it was full of young uni girls. I have never been before but I will do so once I start my second cycle as I will be much bigger then

I am going to go to my city clubs bhai it was full of young uni girls. I have never been before but I will do so once I start my second cycle as I will be much bigger then
How will I do @the BULL

Also @Akhi I’m sure you said you are a club slayer??? How would I do after my second cycle there and a lot bigger I plan on getting tattoos on my shoulder and chest and growing a stubble by then too? Using nasal sprays to tanmax.

I want to max out sex appeal so when I go slaying is easy

How will I do @the BULL

Also @Akhi I’m sure you said you are a club slayer??? How would I do after my second cycle there and a lot bigger I plan on getting tattoos on my shoulder and chest and growing a stubble by then too? Using nasal sprays to tanmax.
youll get approached from time to time but its gonna be rare, girls are gonna be receptive to your advances

if youre dancing they might come up to you

• +1
youll get approached from time to time but its gonna be rare, girls are gonna be receptive to your advances

if youre dancing they might come up to you
It’s over not worth going then wtf even in a city @Akhi full of uni sluts?? And high sex appeal I will fraud to 6’3 too

Securing My Reply

• Love it
Securing My Reply
It’s only fair to write this thread to show I am subhuman too and not some chad people here actually think I am I legit rate myself mtn but people think from my results I am chad jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403