It's getting close, fellers -- be attentive to the design -- complex, but easy to decipher if you have the code sheet

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Election results between two candidates are usually close by a couple of percentages. That design is to inspire people to feel like equals. But in this upcoming design, Trump wins by a landslide because they need everyone to support Trump. And for good reasons.

Going into a world war with the main contender is some scary stuff. We're talking non-stop bogeyman nonsense. Every day, they'll have you scared, believing a nuke might drop on you. But don't worry, they'll leave you in the dark ... for a few hours, maybe a day or so. Then your electricity returns. More nuke babble along with talks about a national draft emergency. Lights out again!

After a week of power and phone service interruptions, Gen Z will be at its tipping point. I'm talking 'pulling hair out' rage! That generation LIVES on their phones. Ugh, right? Following along yet?

Suppose you're a drug dealer of the heavy stuff. One of your buyers is an 18-year-old girl who enjoys getting high. She loves your drugs. But you have other things in mind for her. It involves prostitution. But she's not that kind of girl. You increase her dosages, thus making her more dependent. One day, you cut her off. "No more drugs for you, Muffin Puffs."

Ugh. She's angry! She begs you, "Please give me my drugs! I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

A week later, dozens of men are using her body daily.

Phones and the internet are drugs to Gen Z. Remove them, and they'll do anything to get that back ... including signing up for the US military which has guaranteed power and super fast internet speed.

Mick Jagger Dancing GIF

Election results between two candidates are usually close by a couple of percentages. That design is to inspire people to feel like equals. But in this upcoming design, Trump wins by a landslide because they need everyone to support Trump. And for good reasons.

Going into a world war with the main contender is some scary stuff. We're talking non-stop bogeyman nonsense. Every day, they'll have you scared, believing a nuke might drop on you. But don't worry, they'll leave you in the dark ... for a few hours, maybe a day or so. Then your electricity returns. More nuke babble along with talks about a national draft emergency. Lights out again!

After a week of power and phone service interruptions, Gen Z will be at its tipping point. I'm talking 'pulling hair out' rage! That generation LIVES on their phones. Ugh, right? Following along yet?

Suppose you're a drug dealer of the heavy stuff. One of your buyers is an 18-year-old girl who enjoys getting high. She loves your drugs. But you have other things in mind for her. It involves prostitution. But she's not that kind of girl. You increase her dosages, thus making her more dependent. One day, you cut her off. "No more drugs for you, Muffin Puffs."

Ugh. She's angry! She begs you, "Please give me my drugs! I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

A week later, dozens of men are using her body daily.

Phones and the internet are drugs to Gen Z. Remove them, and they'll do anything to get that back ... including signing up for the US military which has guaranteed power and super fast internet speed.

whenever you go out in public I suggest you don’t go in to dark alleyways or any places with barely any people

have a gun on you at all times, a knife too. don’t use headphones if any kind, and be on the lookout for anything and anyone

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
whenever you go out in public I suggest you don’t go in to dark alleyways or any places with barely any people

have a gun on you at all times, a knife too. don’t use headphones if any kind, and be on the lookout for anything and anyone
I'm just an ordinary apocalyptic joker mocking society for being so fucking dumb. I'm not that important.
Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

• Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002