It’s impossible to get a good job without connections

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Fucking sucks so badly. I refuse to get on LinkedIn to suck people off or make a stupid ass profile just for a sliver of a chance to get a job. All of these job postings are fake as fuck. They get filled with internal referrals and are posted just for legal purposes. Fuck this gay earth and fuck needing to know people in order to get a job. There is no meritocracy in this hellish world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med and the BULL
Super easy in Europe. Do you live in the US?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Super easy in Europe. Do you live in the US?
europe works the same as america. you gotta have some friends inside the company to get in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, Eternal_ and Deleted member 51781
europe works the same as america. you gotta have some friends inside the company to get in
Not in my experience. Perhaps just the be young and white theory.

Not in my experience. Perhaps just the be young and white theory.
you don't even have a master degree shut your bitch ass up probably got hired as janitor

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Okay UberEats andy
ubereats mogs whatever shit you're doing right now as you have no master degree therefore not eligible for high paid jobs. at least i have freedom and shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
my balls hurt

ubereats mogs whatever shit you're doing right now as you have no master degree therefore not eligible for high paid jobs. at least i have freedom and shit
You're talking about a masters as if it's some sort of holy trinity. :feelsuhh:

You're talking about a masters as if it's some sort of holy trinity. :feelsuhh:
i already proved my high iq by placing 30th in a 2000 people contest, getting a master degree with 110/110 score, you dare to talk down on me?? drop address i'll rearrange your guts you little disrespectful brat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781