Its insanely difficult to become rich without the right connections and circumstances

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
You probably know that I look up to Notch. He simply created Minecraft and sold it for over a billion. He has that fuck you money since his late 20s/early 30s.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants with so much money until he dies.

But even something like just building a popular simple game to make you rich needs the right connections and circumstances.

Before building Minecraft, Notch was a wagecuck programmer. He worked for King for over 4 years. That company produced Candy Crush. So its pretty obvious that Notch learnt a lot from that place and used his experience/connections built from it to create Minecraft. He wasn't some dude who lived in his mom's basement who just created a game out of nothing that became popular. He's more of a experienced game programmer that started his own ventures and hit it big.

Even something simple like that, you need to be in the right place at the right time. You need to be trained by the right people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Zeta ascended, BlackManlet and 12 others
PhotoFunia 1603484164

Yea hard work is cope and will lead to averageness at best. Not much you can do to change that other than getting really fucking lucky. Especially in music. No one of any relevance comes from nowhere.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackManlet, SpiritAnimal, HighIQcel and 4 others
How to get money for masturbate and not showering??

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Yea hard work is cope and will lead to averageness at best. Not much you can do to change that other than getting really fucking lucky. Especially in music. No one of any relevance comes from nowhere.
i think the takeaway from this is that working hard for low reward in an industry can be worthwhile if you develop your skills, understanding and connections

Agreed 100%,but at the same time Society has to sell dreams to the masses to perpetuate the Economy and keep the Hamster Wheel running,or else we would all be living in a Nihilistic Dystopian state.I've been blackpilled about life way before any of this incel/lookism shit even surfaced.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Need2Ascend, SpiritAnimal and 2 others
i think the takeaway from this is that working hard for low reward in an industry can be worthwhile if you develop your skills, understanding and connections
How many of the people that worked alongside Notch went on to sell 200 million copies of their own game? For the vast majority of people, those skills can only get you a slightly better wagecuck position.

How many of the people that worked alongside Notch went on to sell 200 million copies of their own game? For the vast majority of people, those skills can only get you a slightly better wagecuck position.
life is hard what do you wanna do. this is the way to make the best out of it

Yes that why you need to be more clever than average person

Btw no money for his narrow FAT face and apperance
Dz0xMjAwJmg9NzIw src 11364 markus notch persson

I would rather be Chad and live with homeless drug addicted shits in Los Angeles than be this utter piece of shit and live on fat ass in 70 milion mansion in Beverly Hills

Apperance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Money
Rich is that whose riches can't be bought

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10494 and 3 others
life is hard what do you wanna do. this is the way to make the best out of it
That sounds like a boomer platitude used to justify the social order we live under. If you want to compete in the rat race then by all means go ahead. I just won't sit by and unquestioningly try to compete in a game that was rigged against me from the start and pretend that it's fair. Anything other than being rich, handsome and successful is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
If you look at music history, it's funny how so many musicians knew each other. What a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and mulattomaxxer
Wait wait, so if I know I'm not gonna get rich, then what do I do? just LDAR? get a dead end job? I'm confused

• Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos
No right connections and circumstances=ugly

look into compound interests and stock market return yearly for +20 years.
boomer tier advice tho
Contant pain