It’s kinda concerning how few users here are in LTRs

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Sure this place may help u slay. But keep a foid? Tbh keeping a foid would mean u let yourself go a bit and become more trustworthy ig idk. Which obv goes against everything here. So yeah u gotta be bluepilled to get a gf? Obv if ur a giga dark triad mainipulator u can just prob pretend ur a soft normie and fuck hoes on the side but respect to anyone who does this cus that’s insane effort

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
if u get a gf u will end up leaving this site

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, try2beme, iblamejews and 4 others
You will leave if you get one for no reason to be here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Reformed
Until u get cucked ofc then come back, inject 3 grams of roids and try again!
Getting cucked is unlikly or atleast figureing it out

Obv if ur a giga dark triad mainipulator u can just prob pretend ur a soft normie and fuck hoes on the side but respect to anyone who does this cus that’s insane effort
i had a gf when i joined this forum and we broke up in december,i dont really behave normally,i am pretty fucked in the head and always feel superior to other people and people can feel it when you talk to them like theyre animals,so if u want a good relationship dont behave like youre the main character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, efidescontinuado and Reformed
Less than one percent of this forum has what it takes to maintain a healthy normal LTR, never mind with a hot girl

So many guys on here don't realise just how over it is for them

Getting the LTR is only step one. Maintaining it to the point where she respects you and gives you Chad treatment over a prolonged period of time is a whole other ball game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, bloomercel, Kamui and 4 others
If you get a girlfriend after ascending your blackpill ideals will only be reinforced if you posses retrospection.

I sometimes fall victim to this, my life got better, and so I subconscious thought the world was a better place, I went on this forum and told people there's more to life than looks, but the truth is you need some degree of good looks to get "the more", or atleast appreciate it.

I always remember what it was like for me before I spent years and hundreds of hours on my fucking FACE

My god damn domepiece. I can nnever forget

Never forget your roots. And never forget the truth.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel and 3 others
i had a gf when i joined this forum and we broke up in december,i dont really behave normally,i am pretty fucked in the head and always feel superior to other people and people can feel it when you talk to them like theyre animals,so if u want a good relationship dont behave like youre the main character
Yeah I feel like u gotta ‘nerf’ yourself in a way

IMG 0033

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If you get a girlfriend after ascending your blackpill ideals will only be reinforced if you posses retrospection.

I sometimes fall victim to this, my life got better, and so I subconscious thought the world was a better place, I went on this forum and told people there's more to life than looks, but the truth is you need some degree of good looks to get "the more", or atleast appreciate it.

I always remember what it was like for me before I spent years and hundreds of hours on my fucking FACE

God is chad-only

i didnt have sex with her,im a virgin i had 3 girlfriends,they all made the first step and only one wanted to have sex with me and i said no (retard moment)
Fuck you faggot you better tell me those 3 were whores

long term relationships are only worth it if you're struggling to get laid regularly otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Tai Lung and MTMM

Yup francis bacons idol of the cave which is why the models genuinely believe what they are sayinf about having personality and being good person, because it worked for them, right? thats then parroted by normies who see anecdotes and think that a models opinion is the most trustworthy and reputable one as they have the most success

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Fuck you faggot you better tell me those 3 were whores
first was ltr second was htb and my last girl was stacylite legit thought she was trolling when she said she likes me but i a play video games the entire day and when i wasnt at her house she was at mine chilling in my bed while i was playing video games

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
first was ltr second was htb and my last girl was stacylite legit thought she was trolling when she said she likes me but i a play video games the entire day and when i wasnt at her house she was at mine chilling in my bed while i was playing video games
Jfl tales from the public toilets of the Dharavi mental clinic

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Jfl tales from the public toilets of the Dharavi mental clinic
its not tales and im not really good looking im just a bit over average but my personality really stands out and in high school its not hard to get a gf,i act mature (im not really mature but its not hard to act) and i have many good friends so i didnt seem weird even tho i rotted in my room the entire day

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
its not tales and im not really good looking im just a bit over average but my personality really stands out and in high school its not hard to get a gf,i act mature (im not really mature but its not hard to act) and i have many good friends so i didnt seem weird even tho i rotted in my room the entire day
Take your meds nigga and get of this forum you are 15 years old

Its so over for me 26 never had a ltr fuck am i gonna do with ny 5 7 ass and recessed jaw

• +1
i have a LTR for a few months and i had one before and i left the forum that time but after she cheated one me i came back and i won't evr leave again lol

• Love it
if you cant even slay sluts

what chance do you have at obtaining a quality LTR

Less than one percent of this forum has what it takes to maintain a healthy normal LTR, never mind with a hot girl

So many guys on here don't realise just how over it is for them

Getting the LTR is only step one. Maintaining it to the point where she respects you and gives you Chad treatment over a prolonged period of time is a whole other ball game
forget about maintaining an LTR, most people here don't even have the kind of social life that would allow them to meet a girl for an LTR in the first place. Hence their only frame of reference for gender dynamics and female preferences being OLD, clubs and TikTok

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, forevergymcelling and bloomercel

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and fukmylyf
maintaining LTRs is hard, especially when u didn't learn the basics in ur teen years

Its eazy to keep them around , u dont have to do anything . Less u do , more she will stick around

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel