ITS MEGA OVER FOR PNEUMO. THIS IS MY LAST THREAD FOR YOUR SAFETY DEAR BHAI

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
The faggot didnt even check the thread out even tho i tagged him. Still ill be a good person and make the same thread again

@pneumocystosis YOU UTTER AUTIST. YOUR INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHTS/STORIES ARE REVERSE SEARCHABLE AND CAN GIGAEASILY BE LINKED TO .ORG. YOURE AN ABSOLUTE RETARD. GOOD LUCK EXPLAINING THIS TO UR GIRLFRIEND AGAIN JFL.

JUST IMAGINE. SOME FOID URE TEXTING AND ARE ABOUT TO SLAY WANTS TO REVERSE SEARCH UR IMAGES BECAUSE SHE THINKS URE A CATFISH AND THEY SEE UR .ORG ACC

THE WORST THING? THIS NARCY FAGGOT IGNORED MY FIRST THREAD I MADE FOR HIS SAFETY

SOLUTION: JUST DELETE THE IMGUR LINKS

BROOTAL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 46063, Jamaldickjavontus and pneumocystosis
nigga what is this fucking background music on the vid JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 46063, JovenCansao and 5 others
Gigabased. I hope an angry ex's bf stalks him down and beats his ass

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, pneumocystosis, GabachoCopium and 2 others
nigga what is this fucking background music on the vid JFL
Im coping by listening to a "photographic memory" subliminal because i have a history assigment for tomorrow
20231106 030152

I gave my cousin 10 jewros so she does it for me. Now i just have to read the text a couple times

Over
Gigabased. I hope an angry ex's bf stalks him down and beats his ass
JFL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and pneumocystosis
nobody cares

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 29167 and aspiringexcel
what do you want him to do, pay for deletion?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, pneumocystosis and aspiringexcel
@pneumocystosis since youre too retarded to reply to the thread.

Solutions: If you want to play woth ur life just dont do anything, if u want to be safe just delete the imgur link/pic u used in ur threads.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
it’s so over for me jfl.

I’m more mad that the subhuman pics of me are the ones that show up first lol

I will fix this asap, thank you brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, SteveRogers, Deleted member 25223 and 2 others
Who fucking cares. The incel anti terrorist meme fags who get payed 100k a year already know everyone who’s a regular. Just keep posting, ur already screwed cause these joos will call up anyone you are associated with professionally and try to ruin ur life.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aesthetic beauty, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
it’s so over for me jfl.

I’m more mad that the subhuman pics of me are the ones that show up first lol

I will fix this asap, thank you brother
@pneumocystosis since youre too retarded to reply to the thread.

Solutions: If you want to play woth ur life just dont do anything, if u want to be safe just delete the imgur link/pic u used in ur threads.
At least give me rep for my effort. Brootal. Im not one of ur hoes so u can ignore me JFL.

Also id recommend u to delete the subhuman eye injury photos the most
Who fucking cares. The incel anti terrorist meme fags who get payed 100k a year already know everyone who’s a regular. Just keep posting, ur already screwed cause these joos will call up anyone you are associated with professionally and try to ruin ur life.
As if they care so much JFL

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
wait really?!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and aspiringexcel
The faggot didnt even check the thread out even tho i tagged him. Still ill be a good person and make the same thread again
View attachment 2534997
@pneumocystosis YOU UTTER AUTIST. YOUR INSTAGRAM HIGHLIGHTS/STORIES ARE REVERSE SEARCHABLE AND CAN GIGAEASILY BE LINKED TO .ORG. YOURE AN ABSOLUTE RETARD. GOOD LUCK EXPLAINING THIS TO UR GIRLFRIEND AGAIN JFL.

JUST IMAGINE. SOME FOID URE TEXTING AND ARE ABOUT TO SLAY WANTS TO REVERSE SEARCH UR IMAGES BECAUSE SHE THINKS URE A CATFISH AND THEY SEE UR .ORG ACC

THE WORST THING? THIS NARCY FAGGOT IGNORED MY FIRST THREAD I MADE FOR HIS SAFETY

SOLUTION: JUST DELETE THE IMGUR LINKS

BROOTAL
you really think he cares about his future? Despite being probably one of my favorite users, this idiot keeps drinking himself to death and abusing drugs just to slay foids. He literally failed his first year of college because he was so obsessed with slaying jfl

he's all about short term mogging, which i respect. I don't think he cares if he gets doxxed tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and aspiringexcel
do they know me?if they do can they cashapp me 250$

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, aesthetic beauty, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
wait really?!!!
Bhai heres what u need to do

1. Login into ur imgur acc
2. Search up ur user and "imgur"
Screenshot 20231106 033025 Chrome

This will pop out. Just go thru them and delete it on imgur.

I caged so hard when i found ur roid injecting video, swollen eye pics and tinder photos on google JFL

3. Thats it. U can still post ur images but just delete them from imgur after a month or something

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: THEMOGGER, Deleted member 29167, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Bhai heres what u need to do

1. Login into ur imgur acc
2. Search up ur user and "imgur"
View attachment 2535008
This will pop out. Just go thru them and delete it on imgur.

I caged so hard when i found ur roid injecting video, swollen eye pics and tinder photos on google JFL

3. Thats it. U can still post ur images but just delete them from imgur after a month or something
He’s right, it will kill those thread tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back