It's no longer worth LTRing white women

Recessed Life

Recessed Life

Iron
Non-white simping, social media/dating app validation and feminism have inflated the SMV of white women to the point of them being completely intolerable. The majority of them are now egotistical stuck up whores. Even if you find a HQNP white woman its just not worth LTRing them at this point because as long as she's non obese then at any point in the future she can load up her IG dms and have instant access to:
- A roided tall gymmaxxed ogre
- A prettyboy
- A sex god with a 9 incher
- A billionaire oil sheikh

Yes non-white women are on average less attractive but the risks of a white woman ruining your life by divorce rape, adultery or a dead bedroom relationship simply aren't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Isn't a LTR or marriage silly in general?

Just like a non obese white woman, you as a man must focus on keeping the ability to get into a new relationship anytime the situation calls for it

Thats the same with every race, women are worthless and if you are in an LTR just label yourself a cuck.

Isn't a LTR or marriage silly in general?

Just like a non obese white woman, you as a man must focus on keeping the ability to get into a new relationship anytime the situation calls for it
Thats the same with every race, women are worthless and if you are in an LTR just label yourself a cuck.
If you want to sustain your bloodline and breed you basically need to LTR the mother or your children will be failures. I agree that all women are like that to an extent but white women's disloyalty is a level above other colours.

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
U need high t to date white women.

If you want to sustain your bloodline and breed you basically need to LTR the mother or your children will be failures. I agree that all women are like that to an extent but white women's disloyalty is a level above other colours.
bloodline is cope tbh

I'm literally descended from a fucking Ming dynasty emperor yet can't even afford a second hand car

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and xegigi