It's not just Hollywood or modelling agencies. It's the entire capitalist system based on appealing constantly to empty and quick human desires.

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Ex WWE superstar exposes sexual life in the wrestling world and how some of your favourite superstars might have "ascended"

“It wasn’t so much Vince as it was the people that he had surrounding him. You’re talking about an industry where you have young, good-looking, well-built men in the ring. Half naked, three-quarters naked, actually. So, yeah I mean, it left a door open.

He had a lot of people around him. Vice Presidents and bookers that were very much into that and they put you in a really, really bad situation, especially once you started making some money, you kind of get comfortable with that and then you find out that your job’s on the line. Either do it or get fired. And I witnessed quite a few that walked away. The money wasn’t worth it for them to go that route, so to speak.”

On the topic of what type of “favors” talent were asked to do in order to maintain their jobs and status in WWE, Roma stated:

“They were asked to do things, sexual things with other men that they did not want to do.My former partner being one of them. I was actually in a cab ride in Washington, and we were coming back and the gentleman next to me kept saying ‘It’s not worth it, It’s not worth the Benjamins, it’s not worth the Benjamins’ and I was like, ‘What are you talking about?’ and he’s like, ‘It’s just not worth it.’

We got back to the hotel. The next day we were filming for our second TV taping and he was gone. He jumped on a flight and went back home and never showed up again to wrestle and he had an unfortunate accident and hit his head and passed away while he was asleep. He had a bleed on the brain.”

In response to a question to clarify if it was WWE executives who were the ones propositioning talent for sexual favors, Roma stated:

“Let’s leave it this way, that’s all it could be. If somebody is going to give you money, then it has to be that. There is nothing else. It’s not going to be one of the other boys that you’re wrestling with, they’re not going to offer you money.

Even my former partner, same thing, they offered him money, drugs. ‘Just lay on your back, you don’t have to do a thing.’ And he came running right to me when I came into TV and I said ‘Dude, what are you going to do?’ And he said, ‘Oh, I’ve already spoke to Arnold.’ And I said, ‘Well, why did you do that? You just killed our team. What do you think he’s going to do? He’s just going to go to the people that propositioned you.”

@the BULL over for WWEcels bro 😢