It's not possible to not have a whore daughter in the 21st century

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
0% chance your daughter won't be a whore in the 21st century. You could move to a remote mountain cabin with her and there would still be Chads sneaking through her bedroom window at night. It's like a law of physics, like gravity.

Raising her conservative? Won't work. If you raise your daughter liberal she will be a total slut riding the cock carusel. And if you raise your daughter conservative, she will rebel against you and be a total slut riding the cock carusel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, brucewayne78, Klasik01 and 15 others
Yeah I know a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, soover4me and NoReedemingFeature
Wallahi we’re finished in 2024

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Axii, med and 5 others
0% chance your daughter won't be a whore in the 21st century. You could move to a remote mountain cabin with her and there would still be Chads sneaking through her bedroom window at night. It's like a law of physics, like gravity.

Raising her conservative? Won't work. If you raise your daughter liberal she will be a total slut riding the cock carusel. And if you raise your daughter conservative, she will rebel against you and be a total slut riding the cock carusel.
make her go trannymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

we need hitler back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Gocciahh, smoth and 1 other person
@NoReedemingFeature what is funny

• +1
My sister my cousins are all whores even the 17 yo one the only innocent one is a literal child

• +1
Reactions: med, Axii, bloomercel and 1 other person
Make her mouthbreathe from birth so she will end up deformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG and NoReedemingFeature
Therefore, abort or abandon if it's a girl.

Just send her to Catholic school - only girls there, no guys, they get religious education, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and NoReedemingFeature
Just send her to Catholic school - only girls there, no guys, they get religious education, etc.

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar

Raise her in Dubai

if she’s a fogger she with no social media, she won't whore too much

• +1
What's so funny, they take girls and transform them into women of faith and integrity, that's their motto...
58994509_10156017405231319_1213977651585220608_n.jpg
15578854_10210475045020010_4930825699866802052_n.jpg
SNABSY3WZJGNHJAKNT2BHPGMIU.jpg
313360373_10158678844891319_6829115352731020392_n.jpg
Gonthar, I…

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
What's so funny, they take girls and transform them into women of faith and integrity, that's their motto...
i have seen ppeople dressing like prostitutes in church. christian or not, if she breathes....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, NoReedemingFeature and Gonthar

• +1
My chad friends love parking next to catholic schools and pick up girls who will blow them in the car in their little catholic girl uniforms. Chad loves girl schools, gold mine of "innocent" anal loving whores.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, Gonthar and NoReedemingFeature
My chad friends love parking next to catholic schools and pick up girls who will blow them in the car in their little catholic girl uniforms. Chad loves girl schools, gold mine of "innocent" anal loving whores.
Send your chad friend

Every woman has hoe tendencies, that's why it's the man's job to control the irrational feminine mind (the Arabs are the best at this).

If every femcel suddenly became a becky, they would all hoe around

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and albe.ORG

Very possible, you can't have a white daughter if you don't have daughter in the first place

• +1
i fucking hate humans

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and NoReedemingFeature
This is why we need religion. Not necessarily for belief, but to keep people under control. It’s hardwired in our nature to be disgusted by degeneracy, but today we have no way to prevent it.

• +1
This is why we need religion. Not necessarily for belief, but to keep people under control. It’s hardwired in our nature to be disgusted by degeneracy, but today we have no way to prevent it.
Thousands of years of hard work by men to keep society running in order id being demolished (religion, marriage, foid restrictions). Now everything is going to go downhill.

No

• Hmm...
Not me. But I even found out 60% of Muslims were fucking before marriage. I thought sand niggers were safe but even oil rigs want to get plowed.

• +1
Detail a way to prevent it. Only way whoredom would be prevented is by making the foid want to act in good will, which might just as well be futile.

Detail a way to prevent it. Only way whoredom would be prevented is by making the foid want to act in good will, which might just as well be futile.
No wsy to prevent it. Foids are evil and slutty.

• +1
Even worse

Having the highest smv they can whose around the most
I'm asking why you brought up white daughters in your original reply

It is possible but family needs to be very active in her life and not ever give her any freedom. A lot of variables too. Hard nowadays because culture makes you entitled and honorless. but no excuse when its possible despite how hard it is. More like is someone willing to put in the effort

• +1