It's over 99% of the time if you're born into a low IQ subhuman family

Respalier

Respalier

ascension by 2030
Water.
If you're also in this situation you HAVE to be the statistical anomaly in your family that escapes from this undignified life. You HAVE to strive for something better or you'll end up like them with their subhuman mannerisms and ways of thinking. We were dealt shitty cards in life so that's why we ended up on this site, we have to leave it in a better situation than our initial one for our own sake.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say the people around me are subhuman. I never see this much obesity, callousness, vulgarity, people acting retarded in general when I go to somewhere even slightly affluent. It inspires me to work even harder, fuck if only I was born in a family that wasn't run by an obese primitive single mother who goes into violent outbursts whenever she's on the phone. I can't even look at her without cringing, she looks so deformed to the point she resembles a gorilla. Fuck this gay earth. I need to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, rooman, Deleted member 14392 and 14 others
based greycel

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 29167
Are you getting pussy at least? Low iq families are often filled with breeders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, BrahminBoss and Respalier
muh future telling, magic stones, feng shui, coping fatcels, roasts, house filled with useless consumerist garbage

very disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Respalier
muh future telling, magic stones, feng shui, coping fatcels, roasts, house filled with useless consumerist garbage

very disgusting
coping excessively with religion, buying disgusting processed food even though there's a farmer's market nearby, children who haven't moved out past 25, constant noise, yelling on the phone, stomping the ground when walking because of their ginormous weight, hoarding.
there's nothing more low IQ than this. there are people in tribes right now living more dignified lives than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, autistic_tendencies, czwarty and 10 others
a kid whose family is slightly above average in terms of income wakes up inside this house

when he goes outside he either sees a plain green garden (if his parents don't have time to take care of it) or he sees some well trimmed bonsai trees that provide him an invigorating boost in energy. sometimes his parents put gnomes inside the garden. he goes to his school.

his parents pick him up from school in this car, after a long day of pretending to listen to the teacher while exchanging glances with his girlfriend (I've even seen people getting picked up in Porsches JFL, and they weren't second-hand beater cars people purchase to seem rich). when he's in the hallways, random people (sometimes dozens of people) come up to him to greet him, and the majority of them are female. the others are chads or chadlites sharing inside jokes

after spending 20 minutes doing his homework he decides to hang out with his friends. they all have enough to go to the movies and buy snacks and drinks.

after a long and strenuous day of having fun he returns home quite late at around midnight. his parents are happy to see him and are glad he's had a decent day. He sleeps soundly knowing this is just the start and his life will get better and better in the coming years even if the stress of college is approaching.

A greycel wakes up in this soviet-style habitation.

He wakes up and sees the gazillion cars that are parked in front of his prison... apartment.

He takes the bus. It's always filled with hundreds of people to the point he can't breathe properly sometimes.

after nearly 20 minutes being stuck in this shithole he makes it out and heads towards his school

he lives within a culturally enriched community so bullying and harassment is ripe there. His lunch consists of industrial processed food the school ordered a week ago

After a long day of coping at school he goes home by bus and tries to spend at least 2 hours doing his homework because that's the only way he'll get into a decent college. unfortunately for him he has 8 siblings and the noise is unbearable (PS4 running on full blast, others watching netflix, others screaming into their phone, some watching tiktok). he gives up and waits for the day to be over so he can do it all over again tomorrow.

IT NEVER BEGAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chintuck22, autistic_tendencies and 8 others
a kid whose family is slightly above average in terms of income wakes up inside this house
View attachment 2253367
when he goes outside he either sees a plain green garden (if his parents don't have time to take care of it) or he sees some well trimmed bonsai trees that provide him an invigorating boost in energy. sometimes his parents put gnomes inside the garden. he goes to his school.

View attachment 2253468

his parents pick him up from school in this car, after a long day of pretending to listen to the teacher while exchanging glances with his girlfriend (I've even seen people getting picked up in Porsches JFL, and they weren't second-hand beater cars people purchase to seem rich). when he's in the hallways, random people (sometimes dozens of people) come up to him to greet him, and the majority of them are female. the others are chads or chadlites sharing inside jokes

View attachment 2253383

after spending 20 minutes doing his homework he decides to hang out with his friends. they all have enough to go to the movies and buy snacks and drinks.

View attachment 2253418

after a long and strenuous day of having fun he returns home quite late at around midnight. his parents are happy to see him and are glad he's had a decent day. He sleeps soundly knowing this is just the start and his life will get better and better in the coming years even if the stress of college is approaching.

View attachment 2253433

He wakes up and sees the gazillion cars that are parked in front of his prison... apartment.
View attachment 2253440

He takes the bus. It's always filled with hundreds of people to the point he can't breathe properly sometimes.
View attachment 2253455

after nearly 20 minutes being stuck in this shithole he makes it out and heads towards his school
View attachment 2253466

he lives within a culturally enriched community so bullying and harassment is ripe there. His lunch consists of industrial processed food the school ordered a week ago
View attachment 2253479

After a long day of coping at school he goes home by bus and tries to spend at least 2 hours doing his homework because that's the only way he'll get into a decent college. unfortunately for him he has 8 siblings and the noise is unbearable (PS4 running on full blast, others watching netflix, others screaming into their phone, some watching tiktok). he gives up and waits for the day to be over so he can do it all over again tomorrow.

IT NEVER BEGAN
@forevergymcelling

My dad tried to indoctrinate me into his feel good hippie anti-materialism anti-money cult, but luckily my Jew genes were too strong for him.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, AppealMaxxing and Respalier
View attachment 2253367

View attachment 2253468

View attachment 2253383

View attachment 2253418

View attachment 2253433

View attachment 2253440

View attachment 2253455

View attachment 2253466

View attachment 2253479

IT NEVER BEGAN
It seems depressing either way to me. Real richies live the high dopamine life, like 10m+

It seems depressing either way to me. Real richies live the high dopamine life, like 10m+
you don't have to be a gazillionaire to be content, after a certain point making tons of money brings diminished returns. the first kid in my example has a stable life, friends, and enough to spend on unnecessary shit like going to the cinema with others. he's also attending one of the best high schools in his country and no matter what, he's guaranteed a decent life thanks to his background and his son will enjoy the same advantages he had.
the other kid lives in a third world enclave in a first world country, has a 50/50 chance of being the son of immigrants and is essentially a roach whose existence is deeply unfulfilling. he's crammed in a shitty run down apartment with his 8 siblings and single mom and it's on the verge of collapsing or catching fire because it hasn't been renovated in a while. he can't even have fun every once in a while because everything is too expensive for him.

one situation is more preferable than the other. I don't think most people in this forum necessarily want to be ultra rich millionaires, just have enough to enjoy a life that doesn't resemble that of a slave

i was born ugly but high iq and rich what does that mean for me?

this is why discouraging white breeding and promoting subhuman deathnik breeding is a hate crime. dooming generations of deathniks to being incel slave labor

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, autistic_tendencies and lightskinbengali