Its over after College/25 for men for find hqnp wife/gf?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I am so afraid of agepill and being done with Uni, life as an adult is full of resposibility with no returns. Social circles will be likely gone, and you cannot meet 18-22 yo girls anymore. I cannot cope taking the leftover post prime roastie who will man up with me on everything.

I am so jealous of Chad who marry his Stacylite sweetheard that he has been dating since 18. I dont want to slay to boost my ego.

Most of you guys are still under 25 you would think your 18 19 20 21 would be forever, no it will hit hard.

Now come to looks our fav topic, most of you will think thats because pretty boy rely on Collagen and soft features. Even chads with bones will show signs of aging like crowfeet, wrinkle, nasolabial fold, skin sagging on bones, more sparse brows, eyes become more hollow.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, bishōnenmaxxer, Ken and 1 other person
@Amnesia @LiterallyNightwing @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @mbolo @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @andy9432

I am so afraid of agepill and being done with Uni, life as an adult is full of resposibility with no returns. Social circles will be likely gone, and you cannot meet 18-22 yo girls anymore. I cannot cope taking the leftover post prime roastie who will man up with me on everything.

I am so jealous of Chad who marry his Stacylite sweetheard that he has been dating since 18. I dont want to slay to boost my ego.

Most of you guys are still under 25 you would think your 18 19 20 21 would be forever, no it will hit hard.

Now come to looks our fav topic, most of you will think thats because pretty boy rely on Collagen and soft features. Even chads with bones will show signs of aging like crowfeet, wrinkle, nasolabial fold, skin sagging on bones, more sparse brows, eyes become more hollow.
Your “HQNP” wife has been taking dick since highschool and will larp to you as trad anyways, suck it up nigga

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Your “HQNP” wife has been taking dick since highschool and will larp to you as trad anyways, suck it up nigga
Still better than used up roastie that demand high

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
over after 21 for most brahs

9-5 gig
female only want successful men with $

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry