It’s over for downgrowncels like me

H

hassan12

Iron
i had a consultation with Erol Cansiz and he said my occlusal plane was almost straight and that ccw rotation is impossible in my case. Meanwhile Alfaro said I needed ccw rotation. What do you guys think? What can I possibly even do at this point
IMG 2326

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
i had a consultation with Erol Cansiz and he said my occlusal plane was almost straight and that ccw rotation is impossible in my case. Meanwhile Alfaro said I needed ccw rotation. What do you guys think? What can I possibly even do at this pointView attachment 2889455
I'd post this in looksmaxxing questions tbh I don't understand but I can tell that shit looks deformed

i had a consultation with Erol Cansiz and he said my occlusal plane was almost straight and that ccw rotation is impossible in my case. Meanwhile Alfaro said I needed ccw rotation. What do you guys think? What can I possibly even do at this pointView attachment 2889455
Lmao you poor doomed subhhman

Alfaro will dogmaxx you my guy, get a second opinion by someone like Ramieri.