It's over for incels

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Fuuaarrrrrkkkk,days after days all people know blackpill and what attract females,people who are already gl will improve even more their face,and incels like us will be even more trash in eyes of women.

Stop spreading blackpill faggots

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Blackpills need to be spreaded for the greater good of society.

Imagine creating a tinder account and waking up the next day with 500 matches and having pretty much every girl bending her agenda in order to get fucked by you.

Imagine creating a tinder account and waking up the next day with 500 matches and having pretty much every girl bending her agenda in order to get fucked by you.
You don't want to. It will destroy your brain like I destroyed mine with catfishing, chadfishing, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 685
Looksmaxxing doesn’t work tbh
Incels looksmax the most but are still incel

You don't want to. It will destroy your brain like I destroyed mine with catfishing, chadfishing, etc...
Can’t destroy something that has been getting that since a young age. Catfishing is stupid, it only helps good looking people get even more pussy

Says the person who wants the truth to be avoided.
Oh wait, if you mean to stop spreading it so there is less competition then I see your point.

Fuuaarrrrrkkkk,days after days all people know blackpill and what attract females,people who are already gl will improve even more their face,and incels like us will be even more trash in eyes of women.

Stop spreading blackpill faggots
It would just make subhumans, ie most people, realize that this system of things is detrimental to them and they must change it.

Someone needs to step up and become the new ER

Another shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Pendejo
See my recent Chico fishing thread

I don't really want that and I"m too high inhib for that. I just want to have a long term relationship with a cute short latina girl to have fun with and do many things with :D

Only looksmax and co

Are blackpilled

Lookism.net are all about NT and cold approach

I have never met blackpilled irl 98% of people are bluepillers which is good

I don't really want that and I"m too high inhib for that. I just want to have a long term relationship with a cute short latina girl to have fun with and do many things with :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685