I'm a brainlet, what does natty meen?

I'm a brainlet, what does natty meen?
Thinking you can achieve a good body without roids even with subpar test levels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo
This only goes if you have bad frame

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: fobos and kobecel
most natties look small in a shirt because:

1. narrow ribcage (biggest influencer of frame)
  2. small forearms. Without actively training them and/or using straps they will never reach impressive sizes when natty. Forearms are crucial for big looking arms, even more important than upper arms.

This video is coming from the cringlord alphadestiny but he makes very solid points regarding what make arms look big in a shirt, and it can be applied very well on naturals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
most natties look small in a shirt because:

1. narrow ribcage (biggest influencer of frame)
  2. small forearms. Without actively training them and/or using straps they will never reach impressive sizes when natty. Forearms are crucial for big looking arms, even more important than upper arms.

This video is coming from the cringlord alphadestiny but he makes very solid points regarding what make arms look big in a shirt, and it can be applied very well on naturals.

Don't look too deep into it nigga, everyones bi/tri looks smaller in regular shirts

Tight shirts or death

JFL at even wanting to 'look like you lift'. Girls hate gymcels. You want to look like it all came naturally, from doing a physical job or playing sports etc.

• Wear a tight shirt.
  • Be low bodyfat.
  • Do some side lateral raises and rear delt raises if you absolutely must, it'll widen your shoulders a bit.

There you go, I just saved you hours and hours of benching, squatting, deadlifting, and all the other shit gymcels do. Looking good bodywise is 90% about the shoulder to waist ratio, and this ratio itself is influenced by around 60% genetics, 30% being a low bodyfat, and 10% doing some lateral raises.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and fobos
JFL at even wanting to 'look like you lift'. Girls hate gymcels. You want to look like it all came naturally, from doing a physical job or playing sports etc.

• Wear a tight shirt.
  • Be low bodyfat.
  • Do some side lateral raises and rear delt raises if you absolutely must, it'll widen your shoulders a bit.
There you go, I just saved you hours and hours of benching, squatting, deadlifting, and all the other shit gymcels do. Looking good bodywise is 90% about the shoulder to waist ratio, and this ratio itself is influenced by around 60% genetics, 30% being a low bodyfat, and 10% doing some lateral raises.
You are delusional as hell if you believe that girls care about nothing more than shoulder to waist ratio.
Sure, ratios are major key components but they also like muscles.

Have you ever overheard girls talking about hot guys? Have you ever checked out those boy worship accounts run by girls?
Half of the posts are muscular dudes, who without a doubt look like they lift.

Many guys who play sports also have defined gym bodies anyway, so what's your point?

And girls are not repulsed when they find out you go to the gym, they assume that all guys with fit bodies hit the gym anyway.
They don't look that deep into it as us, when they think of men hitting the gym they think of fit, strong guys, not men who want to "compensate for their genetic inferiority" or some shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Big lats and shoulders should do the trick for the most part.

i farded and shidded and camed and peed my pantd

You are delusional as hell if you believe that girls care about nothing more than shoulder to waist ratio.
Sure, ratios are major key components but they also like muscles.

Have you ever overheard girls talking about hot guys? Have you ever checked out those boy worship accounts run by girls?
Half of the posts are muscular dudes, who without a doubt look like they lift.

Many guys who play sports also have defined gym bodies anyway, so what's your point?

And girls are not repulsed when they find out you go to the gym, they assume that all guys with fit bodies hit the gym anyway.
They don't look that deep into it as us, when they think of men hitting the gym they think of fit, strong guys, not men who want to "compensate for their genetic inferiority" or some shit.

Half of the posts might be of muscular dudes, I've no idea. But 100% of the dudes, both muscular and non-muscular, will have a good face. It's the face, not the body, that gets them onto those, umm...accounts.

My point is you're all super obsessed with 'looking like you lift'. Oh noes, muh arms are tiny in a shirt. Muh abs aren't clearly defined while at the beach. Gotta train muh traps bro, gotta look like a meathead, at least they'll know I lift!

None of it matters to a foid. Your bodily attractiveness is based on ratios which are only minorly influenced by gymcelling. And the overwhelming majority of your attractiveness is face.